Chap 9-Tyler and Emma Part 2

{Tyler's POV}

I smiled as I headed to the lake outside of town.

Emma looked out the window, "Okay... So, we're leaving the city. Are you gonna murder me in the woods?"

I laughed, "Now, why would I do that? Then I'd have to explain to Lexi how you dissapeared and it would all be too much trouble. And I happen to like you so I think I'd want to keep you around."

She laughed and fireworks went off in my belly, I pulled onto a dirt road that lead to a big lake with a dock.

She smiled as I stopped the car and we both got out, I grabbed the picnic basket outta the trunk and she slipped her hand in mine as we headed down to the dock.

{About an hour later}

"You're making me really not wanna leave Friday," she leaned over and rested her head on my shoulder.

I smiled and pulled her closer so she was sitting in my lap, I kissed her forehead, "Well, then don't go."

She frowned slightly, "I have to Tyler, I gotta finish college. I would love to just pack up and move here. But I can't..."

I cupped her face and pulled her face to mine til our lips were just barely brushing each others. "I'll guess I'll just have to wait for you then."

I pressed my lips to hers, she gasped and I took advantage of the chance and slipped my tongue into her mouth. She moaned and gripped the front of my shirt and kissed me passionately.

She pulled back for air but I just moved down to her neck, nibbling where her neck and shoulder met, pulling another moan outta her.

I pulled back with a smile, "I will wait as long as it takes. I'm not giving you up that easily. You're the most amazing, beautiful and funniest girl I've ever met. No one has ever made me smile or want to do stupid things like this picnic to just see them smile and light up my whole world."

She blushed and wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in for another kiss.

Then out of nowhere, it started to rain. Emma laughed as she looked up at the sky, "Just when I thought this moment couldn't get anymore romantic."

I chuckled and pulled her in for several more kisses before we hurried and picked up everything and ran to the car.

Once we were in the car, Emma smiled at me, "Thank you for the best date ever, Tyler."

I grinned, "I did not plan the rain, but I guess it worked in my favor."

She giggled and we headed back to Lexi's.

Hello you lovely people! We're at 612 views and 49 votes! That's awesome! So I thought y'all deserved another chapter:) I wasn't busy today so I actually had time to rigt^_^
Hope you guys liked it, I know it was kinda short but I hope y'all don't mind<3
Byee!!
-Lexi^~^