Chap 7-Damn you, Burrito!

You'll understand the chapter name soon lolxD

{Lexi's POV}

I groaned as the sun shined through the window, I buried my face in Craig's chest.

Wait... Craig's chest? When did I get into bed?

I looked up and saw I was in Craig's room, he was snoring while he held me tight.

I smiled as I stared at his bare chest, goodness! My boyfriend was sexy!

I leaned down and kissed him, it took him a moment to wake up and kiss me back. He rolled over on top of me and smiled down at me, "Now that's a way to wake up someone."

I giggled and brought his face back down to mine, we kissed passionately for several minutes. I felt something hard against my thigh, ((He may be Mini, but he's not mini where it counts! ;) Sorry i had to lol)) just then Mini pulled back breathing heavily, "We should get outta bed," he said huskily.

The sound of his voice sent shivers all the way to my toes, I blushed as I realized what was pressing against my thigh, "Oh, okay."

He kissed me quickly then asked, "Why don't you go get ready and we can go get breakfast with some of the guys?"

I smiled, "Oki doki!"

I took a shower and got ready in bout 30 minutes, I didn't feel like getting all cute so I just put on a pair of shorts and a tank top, I threw my hair into a messy bun and slipped on my Vans.

My phone buzzed, I quickly grabbed it. I grinned when I saw my best friends name pop up. I haven't talked to her in a few weeks, man I really miss hanging out with her.

CrazyBeeotch aka Emma- Hey! Guess what!:D

Me- What!?

CrazyBeeotch- Weeeelllll....You remember how I said I'd come visit soon?

Me- Yeah.... Wait! Are you here!?

I smiled widely when I heard a knock at my door.

CrazyBeeotch- Why don't you answer the door and find out?;)

I ran to the door and threw it open to find Emma on the other side grinning, I sqeauled and pulled her into a turn-your-face-blue kinda hug.

Craig opened his door and ran out looking worried, he saw me, "Are you okay?"

I guess I sqeauled a too loud, I smiled brightly, "Yeah, sorry, Babe. Just really happy!"

Craig looked at Emma and smiled softly, "Uh, hi."

Emma grinned, "Hi, Mini! You better be treating my best friend like a princess!"

I laughed, "Craig, this is Emma, my best friend from South Carolina."

He chuckled, "Nice to meet you, Emma. And yes, I am treating Lexi like a princess."

I giggled as he pulled me in for a kiss, "You still wanna go for breakfast with Tyler?"