Chapter 42

Chapter 42 is really miserable. ·

    The pitch-black Zerg is hollow like an abyss, and there are countless Zerg wreckage hidden in the dirty pesticides. Humanoid weapons with burnt skins are exposed to the scorched black of their bodies, like discarded wrecks and scrap iron, which are no longer of any use.

    Troops were stationed above the lair holes, and whispered conversations could be heard here and there.

    "We've been guarding here for so long? Are those Zergs really likely to rise again?"

    "Who said it wasn't? The deputy commander is also in a daze. How many times have we wiped out those Zergs?"

    "That's right, besides, I It’s the Zerg, I’ve moved the nest a long time ago!”

    “Hey, I heard that the commander is going to send a group of people to investigate, and it will blow up after a while, completely burying the pit.”

    “When? Bury it early and let’s go back early, so as not to sleep in the open Suffer here."

    Hundreds of humanoid weapons lying in the abyss suddenly opened their eyes, a faint blue light appeared in the mechanical eyes, and the mechanical bodies got up in unison, stretched their limbs, grabbed the surrounding walls and climbed up with bare hands.

    In less than a minute, all 999 humanoid weapons were freed from the pungent-smelling pesticide, and liquid leaked out of the mechanical body.

    But for a moment, countless pairs of blue eyes flickered in the dark abyss.

    A humanoid weapon looked up at the white light at the entrance of the cave, and tilted its head in confusion, but soon dense data appeared in her eyes, and a precise map appeared in her pupils.

    Like her, the other humanoid weapons are also rapidly receiving data.

    The brain soaked in pesticides seemed to slow down for a moment, and some humanoid weapons even temporarily repaired themselves.

    The soldiers near the guard lair were still joking, talking about His Majesty Liang Chu's genetic modification plan.

    "I don't know when it will be our turn?"

    "I really want to know, can I be like a 3S Alpha after being genetically modified..."

    Just when the two were joking, there was a "whoosh" in the abyss, as if something flew out.

    The keen soldiers sensed something, conditioned reflex to point their guns backwards, heaved a sigh of relief when they saw nothing in their field of vision, looked at each other and wanted to say something, the next moment they saw "from the abyss" Whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh, whoosh" flew out a dozen humanoid weapons one after another, and his face completely changed.

    "Oops!"

    "Quickly report to the officer!"

    A few guards fired at the flying humanoid weapons, and retreated in a panic, shocked and not daring to fight at all!

    Even if they want to fight, they must have the ability!

    On this day, countless residents of the imperial capital looked up and saw mechanical figures in twos and threes in the sky flying towards the palace like a drill, and many took out their mobile phones to take pictures of this spectacle.

    Towers outside the palace.

    Through the detector, Shi Jing saw unidentified objects densely appearing in the southeast direction, menacingly approaching the palace, she hurriedly climbed up the tower and ordered to fight, took the binoculars and saw charred humanoid weapons rushing towards them from a distance.