Chapter 4

Chapter 4 A visit to the dormitory.

    "What do you belong to Shijing? You, you are shameless!" Shen Siling pushed away Pei Sheng who was close to Shijing, feeling jealous and wronged.

    In the past, Shi Jing was surrounded by alphas full of flirtatious words, and there were almost no Omega around her. How could she have expected to meet someone who was so enthusiastic and proactive about Shi Jing? He even kissed the corner of Shi Jing's lips, which he never took advantage of, and his words were full of backlash!

    With this push, Pei Sheng staggered two steps back, exclaimed, staggered and fell to the ground, groaning in pain like a broken vase.

    Shi Jing had a severe headache, so he hurriedly stepped forward to help him up, and asked with concern, "Are you alright?"

    One Omega is enough to deal with, and two are all together!

    "I sprained my ankle." Pei Sheng put his weight on Shi Jing's body, propped one foot on the ground, and cried in a low voice, "Okay, it hurts."

    Shen Siling's young master shrank back the moment he fell, and was still there. I thought Pei Sheng fell down without much effort, but when he heard the cry, his heart softened instantly, and he bit his lip guiltily, seeing him hanging on Shi Jing's shoulders weak and boneless, his fingers stirred the hem of his shirt. , pouted and said awkwardly: "Where is it so painful?"

    Pei Sheng lowered his head and dared not look at him, humbled into the dust like a broken vase, his voice seemed to wring out water: "I know...I know You look down on me, but I just like the scene, why...how shameless?"

    The voice was very soft, like delicate porcelain that would shatter when touched.

    These words made Shi Jing feel as if a knife had been brushed through his heart, and he looked at Pei Shengshi with a little more complicated eyes.

    Really like her so much?

    "I... I didn't mean that," Shen Siling seemed to have been provoked by the hardest string in his heart, his chest was stuffed with stones and he fumbled and hewed with averted eyes.

    No one has liked Shijing for longer than him, so if he likes Shijing and pesters him shamelessly, isn't he the most shameless person? Hearing these words of inferiority and inferiority, I actually felt some sympathy.

    "Mr. Pei, you are not mine, you are yours." Shi Jing pursed his thin lips, looked at Pei Sheng and said calmly.

    Pei Sheng's eyes flickered, his five fingers hidden under his sleeves clenched tightly, then loosened again, he raised his eyes and smiled at her, nodded and said: "Yes."

    "It's not suitable to stay here for a long time, we should evacuate first." Shi Jing frowned and broke the awkward and gloomy atmosphere, knowing that this is not the time to communicate, "I will carry Pei Sheng, Siling, you go back to Imperial College with me first, and I will send you back when the time comes."

    The smell of blood on the training ground was strong , mixed with the pungent smell of Zerg corpses, I am afraid that more Zerg will follow the smell.

    Shen Siling rubbed his fingers, feeling less guilty, and nodded obediently.     But in the next moment, when he saw Shi Jing

    squatting down to carry Pei Sheng on his back, his jealousy turned over again, he hurriedly pulled Pei Sheng who was about to lie on his back, and said decisively: "I'll carry it!"

Never memorized any other Omega!

    Anyway, he just doesn't want to be behind others, it feels like he wants to occupy his exclusive position.