Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Kissing? ·

    "At two o'clock in the morning today, six criminals sentenced to life imprisonment in Nadano Prison tried to escape into the sewer, but were found dead in the sewer by the prison guards. The bodies have been processed now... But the prison guards found that there were many green plants in the sewer. , The cleaners need to spend some time dredging the sewer.”

    “Recently, the number one interstellar mecha maker has returned after hearing the news, and will have a meeting with His Majesty the Emperor in the afternoon to discuss the development of mechas…”

    “This station According to reports, the Birch Leaf Forest is being cleaned up by the two headquarters for the final Zerg, and the people rescued from the lair are being sent back to their original places. One of them, a widowed old man, was hired by the Mecha Manufacturing Department because he was proficient in mecha manufacturing..."

    " ..."

    Si Jing sat in the living room and listened to the daily military channel. The host broadcast the recent news in an orderly manner, with mixed results. After hearing that the criminals in Nadano Prison had escaped from the sewer, she frowned slightly, "If Yu Jing, I’m afraid I can leave without a sewer.”

    But what puzzled her was the sewer that the camera scanned in the video, the green vines almost covered the sewer, and the cement-paved walls and ground were partially green except for the red blood. This reminded her of the green slime on the tip of the magic umbrella when she killed the plant for Yuan Shiyan.

    Plants, since when did there be so much water in the trunk?

    Just when she was puzzled, the green leaves of the plants covered by the darkness in the camera seemed to shake.

    Shi Jing thought his eyes were dazzled, so he watched the video again and saw the leaves of the lush green plants shaking. Looking carefully, he could see the densely packed roots under the thick leaves, the roots were stained with sticky scarlet blood. But after a while, the blood under the leaves seemed to be absorbed by the plants, and the ground was clean, leaving only traces of water stains.

    "That... what?" Shi Jing frowned, somehow always having a bad premonition.

    There was a "bang" in the kitchen, and when Shi Jing was about to get up and rush in to save others, he heard Pei Sheng yelling "It's okay, don't come in".

    I don't know if it was because the fried kitchen hit Omega a few days ago, but this time Pei Sheng locked the door when he entered the kitchen, holding the recipe and vowed to make a meal so that she would not go in to help.

    The dissuasion of the scene is ineffective, and we can only prepare to be hungry.

    Because it was inconvenient to wear a mask to eat last time, she changed to a mask that exposed her lips and chin this time.

    She ignored Pei Sheng's words and walked towards the kitchen on crutches. When she opened the door, the glass door opened from the inside. It was different from what she imagined that Pei Sheng would be disgraced. A plate of mapo tofu grinned at her, eyes full of pride and said: "Shen Yun, I'm sure I can eat what I made this time."

    When Shi Jing looked down, he saw that the dishes on the plate were full of flavor and taste, and they were indeed well-cooked It looks good, but it makes her look different.

    Are all Omegas so talented in cooking?

    Pei Shengtan brought the dishes to the dining table frankly, urging her to wash her hands and get ready to eat, while she continued to bring out the few dishes that were not served in the kitchen one by one, and virtuously served Shi Jing with rice, warmly serving each dish. He introduced: "Today I made mapo tofu, fish-flavored shredded pork, crispy chicken wings, sauerkraut fish soup, and this fried cabbage, all of which taste very good."