Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Longevity Cabin (2)

    "Still jealous?" Shi Jing laughed, "Don't you all know that I regard him as my younger brother?"

    Pei Sheng let go, looked at the place where Shen Siling disappeared with his hands on his chest, and muttered , "Isn't that so?" The peach blossom you provoked, what if I pounce on it again?"

    Maybe it's not because of Shen Siling's peach blossom, but the position that Shen Siling represents now.

    First use some softening means to get close to Alpha, let Alpha soften his heart, and give Alpha all kinds of temptations until Alpha can't stand the temptation.

    He believed that Shi Jing would be responsible to him, but he didn't believe that he could always make Shi Jing feel worth doing.

    On the contrary, the more those people around Shi Jing in the past appear, the more they remind Shi Jing to go back.

    He didn't know if there would be a trace of regret in Shijing, which would lead to resentment, even a trace would make him feel that it hindered Alpha's future.

    Shi Jing wrapped his arms around his waist, not knowing that what he was worried about was far beyond the scope of jealousy, he leaned into his ear and chuckled, "You pinch it off, I didn't tell you not to pinch it off."

    Pei Sheng hummed Silently, do not speak.

    Pinch off, where is it so easy to pinch off?

    "Don't be angry," Shi Jing leaned over and kissed him on the cheek, causing Pei Sheng to push her away like a hedgehog with frayed hair, and gave her a flustered and embarrassed look: "This is school, what are you doing?" "

    Shi Jing raised his eyebrows, and smiled with slanted lips; "Kiss my boyfriend, what's the matter?"

    At the beginning, he didn't know which unlucky guy seduced her, kissed and started sex again, how did he know that he became ashamed after getting together, In public, they are only allowed to hold hands, and Omega will be surprised for a long time if they are even a little intimate.

    A few gangsters passing by shouted respectfully when they saw the two.

    "Hello boss, sister-in-law."

    Pei Sheng was already blushing at the Alpha's boyfriend, but he was even more ashamed when he heard the passing Alphas yelling. He bit his lip and gave Shi Jing a hard look, then turned around and walked along the avenue with a stamped foot.

    "Yeah." Shi Jing's lips curled up slightly, and he glanced at a few gangsters with low brows who were in a good mood, and followed after he responded lightly.

    Ever since the scuffle in the training ground, the gangsters in the school have respected her as the boss and Pei Sheng as their sister-in-law, and he has become both black and white.

    Being dragged away by He Yan and others to hold a school bully summary meeting, saying that she wanted to set the rules, she thought about it and wrote down the military rules silently, which caused hundreds of gangsters to look down on their hips.

    In order to find something for these gangsters to do, so that they don't cause trouble.

    Now it's all about the military rules.

    Every time I met her and Pei Sheng, they behaved like students.

    She's not interested in being the boss.