" Considering Yu Jing's injury, he considered coming to change her dressing in the morning and going back to school to do homework in the afternoon.

    The girl in the sunglasses was afraid that she would lose her words if she said too much, "Yeah."

    Seeing her being pulled back, Shen Siling held her arm like a pupil being praised and asked happily: "Then you go back today and reward me! I want to eat your hand Cooked food, okay?"

    "...Yes." The woman in sunglasses adjusted the frame of her glasses with her hands.

    Shen Siling didn't know why she let him so much today, glanced at the burly man Alpha standing aside wearing sunglasses, and asked doubtfully, "Who is he?" Because he is

    the son of the commander, most soldiers in the First Command I know him, and he often goes to the military camp to look for Shen Shuo and the time scene, and he is quite familiar with the people in the headquarters. Suddenly seeing a strange Alpha with a sense of repulsion all over his body feels uncomfortable.

    This Alpha seems to be very difficult to get along with.

    The burly man glanced at Omega through the dark sunglasses, and responded lightly: "I am her adjutant."

    Shen Siling hesitated: "But..."

    If he is an adjutant, he should have seen it.

    At this time, the warden who heard the news hurried towards the door, and he did not forget to adjust his police cap while walking, smiling warmly, as if he saw an old acquaintance:

    "Deputy Commander Shi, Master Shen, it turns out that there are two of you, Please come in quickly."

    After all, he still knew the purpose of the two people who had been back and forth several times.

    The few people who went down from the prison did not come out again. He faintly sensed that something was wrong, and he didn't dare to send other prison guards in. He had to completely seal the sewer manhole cover, hesitating whether to write a report to inform his superiors.

    But if he is writing a report, he doesn't need to wear this police cap.

    Shen Siling hurriedly greeted the warden obediently, greeted him with a smile on his arm, greeted him with a smile, and went straight to the depths of the prison.

    After arriving at the cell, Yu Jing in the room obediently sat on a chair, quietly waiting for Omega.

    Her five senses are keen, and she can hear nearby sounds as long as she wants to hear. She has been aware of Omega since she stepped into the prison area, and she heard her words one after another. Feeling strange emotions, fidgeting, very similar to Pei Sheng's emotions when Shi Jing entered the Zerg elevator last time.

    mood? Isn't she a humanoid weapon?

    Why... have emotions like humans?

    But she didn't want to think too much, the only thing she wanted to do was to obediently wait for Omega to give her medicine.

    She wanted to smell the creamy smell on the other person again, it was sweet but not greasy, and it was fragrant.

    Ten minutes later, Shen Siling's brightly smiling face appeared at the door of the cell.

    "Yu Jing! Yu Jing! I'm here to change your dressing again today."

    Omega happily entered the door after the prison guard opened it, sat beside her, pulled her wrist to remove the gauze, and saw that the wound seemed to have healed and scabbed. Can't help being a little surprised: "You... the wound healed too quickly."