The Omega at home only has Shen Siling, since he was a child, likes to do all kinds of things she hates to attract her attention.

    She is well aware of these little tricks, and only hopes that her fiancée will not be stupid and do things that disgust her.

    Pei Sheng didn't understand how Alpha could be certain that he didn't like him, and he didn't know how she came to these strange conclusions, but he didn't care about it, and retorted with burning eyes: "I didn't make trouble, I was serious. "

    "Sheng Sheng, if you become a doctor and enter the laboratory as an assistant, then in my eyes, you will no longer be a suitable marriage partner." Shen Shubai made the matter more serious, his eyes flashed to Pei Sheng With a bit of patience, she said: "Don't become what I hate."

    In the end, she ignored Omega too much, and she didn't give any care for such a long time.

    Otherwise, Omega wouldn't have made so many strange moves.

    "Then you just hate it." Pei Sheng smiled more and said freely.

    Anyway, he doesn't like her either.

    Shen Shubai had a headache.

    He thought that Pei Sheng was well-behaved and sensible, and would not cause trouble for her, but he didn't expect to be against her now.

    The exchange was fruitless, and Pei Sheng left.

    Before leaving, Shen Shubai called him again, and reminded with frowned eyebrows: "Don't provoke Shi Jing, she doesn't have that much energy to deal with you."

    Pei Sheng stopped, with doubts flashing in his eyes, he turned his head to look at Alpha who was rarely nervous , asked: "How do you know she doesn't have the energy to deal with me? Do you know her?"

    At the beginning, he made a plan to seduce Shi Jing, purely because Shi Jing's mother, Huo Xianxian, was a bad woman who ruined the Pei family's family. It didn't matter if she seduced Pei Yan, and even drove Yuan Shiyan crazy, causing his world to collapse into a disgraceful state. , and he just wanted to watch Huo Xianxian enter the room.

    Since Huo Xianxian wanted to destroy the Pei family, why didn't he choose the right time to destroy Huo Xianxian's daughter? Then destroy Huo Xianxian.

    That must be interesting, he thought.

    In order to destroy the scene, he simply followed Huo Xianxian's example in seducing Alpha, first approaching her, then making her fall in love with him madly, and finally throwing her away, stepping into the mud, and sinking into the abyss together.

    But he didn't expect that Shi Jing didn't get along with a gentleman, he wanted money but didn't have it, and he borrowed money to eat him, didn't like hygiene and uncleanliness, and coveted his body, so he wanted to take him to a hotel to open a room! After this pass, his plan of "destroying people" was completely cut off, and he even had the idea of ​​beating up Shi Jing and snatching the mech egg back.

    It is not an exaggeration to capsize in the gutter.

    "Shi Jing is my father's adopted daughter. She grew up with me. Strictly speaking, I still have to call her little sister." Shen Shu and Bai Meifeng froze slightly, seeing his eyes flicker, thinking that he finally listened. After a few minutes, she said: "She is now the deputy commander of the First Command. She not only has to complete the school courses but also pays attention to the affairs of the First Command. When she is busy, she has no time to deal with you."

    "You...your sister? The deputy commander Commander?" In Pei Sheng's mind, there were waves of turmoil on the seemingly calm lake, his pupils shrunk slightly, and he felt a little suffocated. He looked at Shen Shubai and refused the key words: "But isn't she... Huo Xianxian's daughter?"