After a while, she considered to break the silence and said, "Thank you."

    Pei Sheng rubbed his cheeks listening to Alpha's words, bit his lips and said "um", not daring to touch the other's fiery eyes easily in the dark night, Hearing the stumbling voice outside, he asked, "What should we do now?" I

    didn't know where the group of Zerg would take them outside.

    "Dididi." The

    beeper that hadn't rang since entering the cave rang.

    Shi Jing pulled out the beeper on his waist to answer it, and there was an old and familiar voice from Shen Shuo, "778527, 778257, please answer if you hear it."

    "Received by 778527     , received by 778527!" Her voice was cold and sharp, and she reported: "778527 successfully found the hostage." Before the large-scale Zerg launched a missile attack, he was begged by Qin You, and prepared to call 778527 one last time with a try attitude, but he did not expect to hear the other party's response.

    When the scene followed the GPS to rescue the hostages, Qin You called Shen Ji to report the enemy's situation. Shen Ji did not hesitate to mobilize the troops of the first command. On the way, Lu Xian of the second command got the news from nowhere. The army was also mobilized to come in a hurry, and one hundred thousand troops followed the GPS in the air and arrived at the woods near the sea three hundred miles away.

    Here, it is very far away from the birch leaf forest.

    The water source is sufficient and the materials are abundant, and a castle that belongs to the Zerg has been built without knowing it.

    But an hour ago, they completely lost the command red dot on the pager, and when they called the scene again, it showed that there was no signal, and there was a high probability of encountering accidents.

    I can't imagine what kind of accidents the high-spirited Alpha will encounter if it falls into the hands of the intelligent Zerg.

    During this period, Qin You called several times, and even suggested to go down to find the traces of Shijing, but if she really went down, she would obviously startle the snake, but was restrained by Shen Zhen.

    In the face of the enemy, how can a personal crisis be compared with the crisis of the entire city? Any mistake in decision-making may cause the whole game to be lost.

    I thought that there would be no more echoes from the last time, but the moment the calling device sounded, the eyes of the soldiers in the command cabin were a little blazing, and the boulder tied to their chests slowly fell down.

    "778527, Ma Shan left the Zerg's lair, I will send someone nearby to meet you."

    "Boom." The

    coffin was thrown downwards for some reason.

    Following inertia, Shi Jing and Pei Sheng slid towards the front of the coffin with their heads down. Pei Sheng was so frightened that he curled up into her arms, and somehow bumped into the light switch of the coffin, and the surrounding crystals lit up again. Illuminates the world outside the coffin.

    "Hmm." Shi Jing snorted when he was hit, and covered Pei Sheng's head with one hand. When he looked outside, he saw a circular hole of more than ten meters outside, which looked like an abyss. There is a weird sound of "咔咚咚", and a few hundred meters down, you can faintly see the light blue light glowing around, full of sense of technology.

    At this moment, the coffin is surrounded by dozens of tentacles so as not to let them smash down completely.

    "Wait, that's not right!" Shi Jing's pupils opened slightly, and the thing under the abyss was actually a giant generator, which continuously sent currents in all directions. It is hard to imagine that the highly intelligent Zerg could accept human civilization so quickly and mobilize the commander during the evolution. The camera on the phone pointed at the abyss and said: "Commander, look!"