"Then... do you have a boyfriend?"

    "No."

    "Do you have someone you like?"

    "No."

    Shi Jing answered absent-mindedly, and the moment he pushed open the coffin lid, the whole coffin lit up, like All of a sudden, the crystal inlaid on it was brightened, and the cold and delicate woman lying in the coffin was clearly reflected, making her frown: "This...isn't rotten?"

    Pei Sheng was still in a good mood because of the answer he got. The coffin was bright and hurried over to look inside, and saw "No. 758" engraved on the top of the woman in the coffin, as if thinking of something, his face changed, his heart tightened instantly, his pupils opened slightly, and he reached out and stroked the woman's cheek in the coffin, then The touch is indeed no different from real people.

    "What's wrong?" Shi Jing was surprised that Pei Sheng dared to reach out to touch the corpse.

    If Shen Siling encountered this kind of situation, he would have to hide behind her screaming, crying until Lihua rained on her for several hours without stopping.

    "This is not a real human being." Pei Sheng's eyes were full of confusion and anxiety, and his tone became serious: "This is a bionic human being created by combining human beings and the highest technology. It belongs to the product of several centuries ago. This bionic human The number of humans should be 758. Bionic humans are generally regarded as machines and tools, and more are destroyed, but how could someone bury her here after she died?"

    "Perhaps, it was her master Create her, I can't bear it." Shi Jing didn't smell the strange smell, turned over and jumped into the coffin, smelled the strong lime smell on Pei Sheng's body, his mind felt dizzy for a moment, and his eyes couldn't help but fall on On Pei Sheng's lips illuminated by the crystal light, he gritted his teeth and said, "Go to the corner."

    Pei Sheng smelled the strong and oppressive smell of agave in the air, which made his legs feel weak, and his throat felt a little weak. With a "press" sound, he walked towards the corner again.

    Shi Jing got into the coffin and sat cross-legged on the bionic human's knees, pulled the coffin lid to close, the strong lime smell dissipated, only the cloth strips wrapping her knees remained, she leaned against the coffin and closed her eyes.

    It is no longer possible to temporarily mark Pei Sheng, and the impact on both parties is irreversible.

    Pei Sheng squatted in the corner, drawing circles on the ground with his fingers, his mind was in a mess, and he looked at the coffin from time to time, but he still couldn't see the scene. When he was bored, he knocked here and there in the room, trying to find a way out .

    "Boom, boom, boom."

    "Boom, boom."

    There was an echo outside, and the walls were empty.

    Pei Sheng fumbled around to find the door of the house, but this tomb was made of fine steel and energy crystals, and the setting was extremely delicate. There was no switch leading to the outside, it was more like locking the bionic woman. it's here.

    "Her master, don't you want her to go out?"

    When he was puzzled, the cave shook slightly, and a lot of soil fell from the entrance of the cave above, accompanied by the sound of Zerg "hissing" and tentacles swaying, which made people's scalps tremble. numb.

    "Boom, boom, boom."

    "Hiss, hiss."

    "Boom, boom."