" If you don't know Gu Liu's identity and background, you are afraid that you will be retaliated if you step forward to stop him, and you will not be able to survive in this area in the future.

    Whoever said something provocative to that delicate and weak Omega, must have lived impatiently!

    This well-known bully of the imperial school has a bad reputation in this area, and whoever meets him will be unlucky.

    Gu Liu walked up to him and stopped, but his eyes were malicious. He sneered and said, "Sister, don't I care about you? Your parents are divorced, and your mother is still being abused in a mental hospital. Tsk tsk, I'm looking at you Dad’s mistress is going to be your stepmother, so don’t you worry about you being abused, will you lack food and clothing and money to spend in the future?”

    “This has nothing to do with Senior Sister Gu, right? Why are you meddling in my business when you’re full?” Pei Sheng like The scar was uncovered, the tail was trampled on, and the words were much sharper.

    "I'm going to take care of it, what can you do?" Gu Liu was annoyed, extremely annoyed at Omega's attitude, smelled the faint lime scent on his body, felt dizzy for a while, seemed to realize something, reached out and pulled He tried to bring his wrist into his arms, but the Omega broke free. Looking at Pei Sheng who backed away and frowning, he smiled maliciously: "Tsk, the Omega in estrus came out to comfort Alpha?"

    Pei Sheng rubbed Kneading the pinched wrist, the pain in the glands in the back of the neck deepened, and he sneered, "Some people are not Alpha, but dogs are almost the same."

    "Who are you calling a dog?" Gu Liu glared at him angrily, as if to It's like peeling him off.

    After all, she grew up pampered, and no one dared to scold her casually at school!

    She wants to make him unable to eat and walk around!

    "Whoever calls it is whoever it is." Pei Sheng smiled coldly with slanted lips.

    "Then let you see, am I a dog or not!" Gu Liu waved his hands to signal his brothers to restrain him, and his words were more vicious and decisive.

    The shop assistants who were hiding in the distance panicked when they saw this. Seeing that the school bully was about to attack Omega, their hearts were raised in their throats.

    Please forgive me! Just beg for mercy!

    At this time, the scene of inquiring from the dormitory of the medical department to Pei Sheng's residence flew past the window.

    She saw a familiar person out of the corner of her eyes, and hurried back, and saw the group of Alphas opposite Pei Sheng rushing towards him from the glass window, trying to bully the Omega, which made her mouth slowly spit out Word: "Grass (a kind of plant)!"

    This Nima bullies Omega, who can bear it!

    Just when she rushed in to snatch the Omega back, she saw Pei Sheng, who was about to be caught, picked up the glass bottle next to her and smashed the head of the rushing Alpha fiercely.

    With a "bang", the Alpha's head was bleeding, and he fell to the ground and curled up into a ball covering his head.

    Shi Jing slammed on the brakes and was stunned: "???"

    ...gentle and reserved? Simple and kind? Little white flower?

    Just as she was still hesitating whether to go up to help, she saw Pei Sheng reaching out his hand vigorously and neatly, kicking sideways and sweeping his legs, all in one go, worthy of the middle level of mecha fighting, which made Shi Jing fall into deep trouble Contemplating, he turned around and walked to the next table to sit down, poured a cup of tea and sipped it, looked at Pei Sheng with a half-smile and stretched out his hand to unbutton the meticulously buttoned shirt, one by two, revealing The white collarbone is full of wild temptation, which makes Shi Jing pause.