"Senior Shen stayed in the medical department to do research after graduation. I saw her in the cafeteria, and I didn't expect to come out with the old monsters from the medical department today."

    "Don't talk, don't talk, don't you know that you can't mess with the professor of the medical department at school?"

    "If it wasn't for Senior Sister Shen today Now, I don't know what troubles are going to happen."

    "..."

    The professors from the Medical Department who have made great achievements in the medical field came here, and any one of them can cause heated discussions on the star network.

    And the young girl Alpha is Shen Shubai, their favorite student, but she was recruited into the laboratory of the Imperial Medical Department at the age of 25. There is no doubt that she is talented and intelligent. In addition, she has a prominent family background, and her father is Shen Shubai, the commander of the First Command. Sad, because of his dedication to medical treatment, many people feel sorry for the loss of a talented commander in the First Command. And Shen Shubai looks exquisite, his facial features are as gentle as jade, exuding a cold temperament, he is a famous high-altitude flower in the imperial school, although it is rumored that he already has a male fiancée, but he is still sought after as the Alpha who most wants to kiss.

    At this moment, after Shen Shubai had dealt with the idiots, he asked the students understandingly what had happened, which caused the cheeks of the students in the front row to turn red with excitement, completely throwing away the fear of encountering the idiots.

    "This guy is really, as always, attracting attention." Shi Jing raised an eyebrow, slightly hooked the laser sword at the corner of his lips, jumped down from the dining table, and stabilized his lower arm support.

    However, she was happy to be taken care of by someone.

    At this moment, the stunned students whispered about the female Alpha who killed insects with a sword, and the situation was no worse than that of Shen Shubai, her brows were full of heroism, her gestures were more reckless, and she was the only one among the Alphas who fled in all directions. Those who stand up to deal with fools will inevitably be a little more probing.

    "Which department is this? Why haven't I

    seen it before?" "Her clothes should be from the mecha department, and her melee combat ability should be quite high. The key is that she can kill several insects with one hand."

    "No Not to mention, she's quite handsome, why didn't I find out that there is such a young lady in the mecha department before?"

    "Hey, can you ask for a contact information?"

    "If you use your right hand, maybe it 's okay What!"

    When Shi Jing heard the discussion, he greeted those Omegas with a smile, and said with a smile, "Do you want to contact me? My star network phone number is 183xxxx..."

    As soon as these words came out, the Omegas were ashamed He blushed, covered his lips and looked at her secretly, with a smile in his eyes, and he didn't know what he was talking about in a low voice.

    With great difficulty, Dai Long stuffed the corona's fool into Shi Jing's glass jar, hurriedly pulled Shi Jing up and down to look him up and down, and said nervously, "Are you okay?"

    "I'm fine," Shi Jing smiled. , Fu realized that he still had to lie down in the mech system, so he hurriedly changed his expression, pretended to be flustered and patted his chest, then handed her trembling left hand and said, "I was scared to death just now! Look, I Hands