The woman who pushed the door in came in with exquisite makeup, holding the hem of the skirt as the backing, Stepping on the heels of high heels, she seemed about to fall, and she was dressed in a blooming rose that was extremely charming. When she saw Shi Jing, she grinned and called out "Jing Jing". He was still on the side after taking it off, and ran over like a rabbit pulling the hem of the skirt, and when Shi Jing couldn't resist, he cupped his face and "baji" kissed a few times on the forehead, left cheek, and right cheek, leaving ambiguous lip marks.     She is somewhat similar to Shi Jing, but Shi Jing's brows are full of heroism, her eyes are full of ruffian, and she is not easy to mess with. It even makes people suspect that the hospital will be wiped down in the next second. She is full of strength Alpha with top sensibility; the woman in front of her is wearing a dark green lace dress with the hem of the skirt as a backing, as if she is walking on the red carpet to attend a dinner party all the time, with the softness of Omega all over her body.     Moreover, she also has a very fairy name.     Huo Xianxian.     "Honey, mom didn't mean not to see you for 48 hours. She's too busy being a star," Huo Xianxian said while sitting on the bedside, pouted and looked at the scene expectantly like a puppy.

    Facing the middle-aged woman's acting like a baby, Shi Jing's spirit seemed to have suffered a great blow. Goosebumps appeared all over his body. He wiped the lip marks on his cheeks with one hand, and looked at Huo Xianxian with a difficult smile and said: "... ...It's okay, just be busy."

    As Huo Xianxian said, she is a celebrity by profession, and she is a bit of a loser in the entertainment industry, so she is so busy that she doesn't even notice.

    For having such a mother, Shi Jing only found out after waking up from a coma. Before that, she always thought that she had no father or mother, and was an orphan.

    Before he was eight years old, Shi Jing grew up in the slums of No. 66 City. It was unhygienic and unclean. Snakes, insects, rats and ants were running around, diseases were rampant, and crimes were breeding every day and night. In order to make a living, he didn't care about morality. One star coin can be used for sex, and it is difficult for ordinary people to survive.

    The person who picked her up from the street and raised her was a bounty hunter. She called him Daddy, but Daddy taught her survival skills early on. Unfortunately, when she was eight years old, Daddy died trying to save a little boy, so she dug the burial After it was over, the father was picked up by the little boy's parents who rushed over.

    The person who picked her up was Shen Shue.

    The little boy who cried and cried after being rescued was named Shen Siling, the youngest son of Shen Yu.

    Shi Jing followed Shen Shun in the military for many years, fought against the Zerg several times, and was awarded the rank of colonel after adding up military achievements. In the Second Command, she has the most authority besides Shen Shun.

    If it weren't for the mental factor she was seriously injured last year and needed to be matched, it happened that the Seventh Laboratory of the Empire had perfected the genetic data testing, and found Huo Xianxian through the database calculation and testing, she would not have known that her mother was like this.     According to Huo Xianxian, when he was young, he saw a handsome convenience store clerk and the two fell asleep together. At that time, the empire was not allowed to have an abortion and she was born. After the birth, Huo Xianxian gave her to the clerk, and the clerk raised her. If I can't bear the child, I will give it away.     Sijing: This birth is too casual?     Scene: I don't know if I should say MMP or not!

    On the day Huo Xianxian recognized her, he cried and said, "If I had known earlier, I shouldn't have looked at his face. If I didn't see his face, I wouldn't have hooked up with him. If I didn't hook up, I wouldn't have gotten pregnant. If I hadn't gotten pregnant, I wouldn't have gotten pregnant." Will give birth to you and make your life so miserable... I was wrong, I was really wrong, I was really, really wrong..."