"Hello, little spider monkey" Edward said, putting his hands around Liam's shoulder before pulling it away shortly after. 

"Hi, Eddie" 

The three of them walk to their next class before Emmett splits from them, heading to his class next door.

Edward opens the door to their biology room, letting Liam walk in first. "Thanks" 

Edward heads to his seat and Liam heads to his. Sadly, unlike his last class, Liam didn't have a seat next to his boyfriend. Which didn't make sense to Liam since Edward sat at the table all by himself. 

Liam pulled out his seat and sat down, resting his head on the table. The teacher soon came in, along with a new face. Her hair was a little past her shoulders, she had brown eyes, and was short in stature. 

Liam saw Edward quickly cover his nose up with his hands before glancing back at Liam with wide eyes. Liam quickly raised his hand and asked to go to the bathroom. When he left, he glanced back at Edward with a slight tilt of his head towards the door. 

Edward read his mind and nodded his head. Edward quickly got up from his seat and left the classroom, heading towards the bathroom. As soon as Edward makes it to the bathroom, he closes the door before pulling Liam into his arms. 

"I'm sorry" Edward said. 

"Don't be" Liam said, wrapping his arms around Edward's waist. "What happened?"

"The new girl. Her blood. I'm just not used to new smells. I'm sorry" Edward apologizes again. "Normally I'm able to control it better"

"Babe, I told you it's okay" Liam leans up and places a light kiss on Edward's lips. When Liam tries to pull away, Edward places his hand on the back of his head and places his lips on his once again. 

Smiling into the kiss, Liam pulls away with one last peck on his lips. "We have to get back to class" Liam says. "I'll go first"

Liam walks towards the door and pulls it open. Soon after reaching the classroom, Edward comes in a few moments later. 

By the time the bell rings, Edward has gotten used to the smell. It was finally time for lunch and Edward was taking too long according to Liam, so he left to head to lunch already. Jasper was standing outside the door, waiting for Liam.

"Hello, Darlin'. How was class?" Jasper asked, wrapping his arms around Liam and giving him a kiss. Jasper grabs Liam's hand and starts their walk towards the lunchroom. 

"Boring as always. We have a new girl in our biology class. I had to take Edward to the bathroom for a quick breather" Liam says.

Jasper just grunted and continued walking. 

"Did he kiss you?" Jasper asked. 

"Well, yea, but Jas, it's not like I cheated on you or anything. He's my boyfriend too"

"I know, but still"

Liam squeezes Jasper's hand and pull him off to the side. 

"You know, I do have a free period at the end of the day if you want to have some alone time with me" Liam says, wrapping my arms around Jasper's shoulders.

"Mmm. That does sound tempting darlin" 

Jasper leans down and places his lips on Liam's in a slow kiss. As they continued to make out, students walking down the hall stared at them. Some jealous and others with disgust. (Only because they didn't want to see that before lunch)

"I would appreciate it if you guys didn't make out in the hallway. It attracts attention to us" Rosalie said, pulling them apart. Liam pouts before Jasper grabs his hand and starts the walk to the cafeteria.