"Did you feed Frinkles?" I ask, changing the topic to something more important.

"Freckles, yeah, no I didn't."

"What?" I say appalled.

"See when I got there your stupid cat had already helped himself." He can take car of himself, proud cat mom moment right there.

"That's good."

"Good? I wasted my time for nothing." He says. "But there is something you can do for me in return."

"Strong pass."

"How about you make some more of those cakes." He says and my eyes light up. I don't know what I was expecting but it definitely wasn't that.

"Lead the way." I say enthusiastically, getting up from my spot on the bed.

Francisco leads me around a series of hallways, down the stairs and into the kitchen. I try and make a mental note of the route we follow but I find it extremely difficult, this place is like a maze.

"I give you permission to have full range of the kitchen just don't get any funny ideas with the knives cause what Blaine will do to you if you threaten him or anyone else in this house is not on me."

"I told you that you'd like my cakes. No one has ever tried one and told me they taste bad."

Francisco leaves me to it and leaves me alone in the kitchen.

There are no outdoor doors or accesible windows around otherwise it would've been an ideal time to run.

I debate taking a knife as a precaution but I decide it would be too risky. If someone realises theres a missing knife, I'll be the first suspect.

I measure the ingredients and mix the batter, knowing my recipe off by heart. The cupboards are stocked full, luckily having everything I need. By the looks of things they don't just have everything I need but everything in general.

I whizz around from place to place, mixing more cake batter whilst cooking some in the oven. The oven pings signaling the current batch are done. I take out the baked cakes and leave them in the tray for exactly 3 minutes before putting them on a cooling rack for an additional 5.

They're now at the perfect temperature for me to decorate so I put the second batch of cakes into the oven and begin the decorating process.

I repeat the process more times than I can count, focused fully on the cakes and in my own little world.

I put on the oven mitts and get the newest batch from out of the oven.

"These are delicious." A voice mumbles, their mouth full. Startled, I turn to see who it is.

"You." I say and he freezes, his hand mid air, about to take another bite from the cupcake.

"I can't help it, they're delicious." He says shrugging before taking another bite.

"You're the guy from yesterday."

"I've never seen you before in my life." He says.

"Yesterday when I was- you threw a cake at me."

"I thought we said we'd never speak of it again. And to get the record straight it wasn't at you it was near you."

"Well since were meeting for the first time, what's your name?"

"Oh Merda. (Shit). Sorry, I totally forgot to introduce myself. I'm Vincent."

"Cassie."

"I know."