Chapter 17

.

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

Hearing my door open I peak up from my stuffed shark and see Kyoka walking into my room holding three plates. One had nacho's on it and two with soft tacos.

"I brought some food up." Kyoka said putting the plates on the loft before climbing up herself. "The second plate of soft tacos are mine by the way."

"Thanks." I tell her putting fishbone beside my bed before crawling over to the plates.

We both sit down at the edge of loft I made for my bed our legs dangling over the edge as we eat.

"They're spicy." I note biting into the soft taco.

"Yeah, that's Bakugo's cooking, and I put jalapenos in yours." She told me as she stole one of my nacho chips.

"Hey! That's mine." I pout.

"Well I made it for both of us." Kyoka said picking another up and eating it.

I put my plate in my lap and reach over to the nacho's. Kyoka pulled it away and I pouted.

"Finish your last taco first." She said.

"Meanie." I mutter looking away.

"I'm mean am I?" She ask. "Then you don't get cuddles."

"Unfair!" I whine looking at her horrorified.

She smirks. "Finish your food, and if these plates are clean then you get a special reward~"

I nod smiling and quickly eat the soft taco on my plate and reach for the nacho's.

"Don't inhale it, you'll choke." Kyoka scolds.

.

.

.

No PoV

"What are these nightmares?" Kyoka ask Y/n who had his head in her lap. Y/n stayed silent and Kyoka put her hand on his cheek.  "Y/n talk to me."

"They're just silly." Y/n said looking away.

"If it's troubling you it's not silly." Kyoka said turning his face so their eyes meet.

Y/n flips onto his stomach making it so his face is facing Kyoka's thighs. "Just.... stupid dreams about Vi leaving agian."

"She wont Y/n." Kyoka said rubbing his back.

"She's disappointed in me..." Y/n said suprsing Kyoka.

"Why would she be disappointed?" Kyoka ask.

"I'm just some mind fucked kid trying to be a hero..." Y/n said and Kyoka felt her shorts getting wet. "Who would be proud of that?"

"Thats something to be proud of." Kyoka said suprising Y/n. "Even with your head a bit of a mess you still try your best to be a hero, you even have a few fans."

Y/n looks at her suprised. "What?"

"Yeah." Kyoka said grabbing her phone. "Found it online."

Kyoka then showed him her phone. Sure enough their was a page on a website about the Harlequin hero Jinx. The page had people saying positive things about him.

"See you're already a hit with some people."  Kyoka said, "But I like to remind you I am your first fan."

Y/n smiles still crying and tackles Kyoka with a hug. "You're the best!"

Kyoka blushes a litte. "I dont know abou-"

She was cut off when Y/n started to assault her with kisses, to which she smiled and giggled at.

"Y/n!" Kyoka said giggling.

"Love you!" Y/n said kissing her neck.

"Powder?" They hear and Y/n looks towards the door.

It opens and Vi is seen on the other side. "Am I interrupting?" She ask looking up at them.

Y/n jumps down and shows Vi Kyoka's phone. "I have fans!"

Vi looks at the phone screen and smiles. "Just from the sports festival and already have fans." She chuckles.

Y/n looks at her with a face of expectaion, which she notes. Vi smiles knowing what he wants, remembering a time she acted similarly with Vander.

Vi puts her hand on Y/n's head and smiles. "You're doing good Powder, I'm proud of you."

Y/n widely smiles and hugs her tightly. "Thank you!"

Kyoka smiles. "Told you Y/n."

"I know..." Y/n said shyly.

"I'll always be proud of you Y/n." Vi told the boy.

"I love you Vi." Y/n yelled.

"Same her Powder." Vi said with a chuckle. "Now I came to tell you I'm staying in the third years dorms if you need me."

Y/n nods still hugging Vi.

.

.

.

.