Chapter 15

No POV

Silence dominates the alley as Stain lays unconcious with his head slightly embedded in the wall.

Y/n stares at the female infront of him. Her grey eyes looking into his blue eyes sprinled with pink.

She had grey eyes and short pink hair swept to one side. VI was tattooed under her. A smile was on her face as she looked at Y/n.

She reached out to him but he backed away shaking his head.

Y/n:"Nononono."

Y/n hugged himself as he stared at the female with wide eyes, tears building in his eyes. His eyes start to glow.

???:"Powder it's me."

The pinkette says with a worried voice. Y/n however brings his hands up to his ears and starts to shake his head.

Y/n:"Please. im sorry."

Caitlyn stared at the female in shock. She couldn't believe who she saw was standing there infront of her.

The pinkette approached Y/n and puts a hand on his shoulder and he freezes. His head bolt up as tears trail down his face.

Y/n:"Y-You're r-real?"

His voice comes out as a whisper, but she still hears it.

???:"Yeah."

Y/n:"Vi."

Tears start to spill out of his eyes as he hugs the pinkette tight not wanting to let go.

Vi returns the hug and rubs his back as she feels tears soak her shoulder.

Caitlyn walks up to the two, as an old short pro hero enters the alley.

???:"Is everything under control here?"

Caitlyn:"Yes sir."

???:"Enforcer, right? I'm Grand Torino."

Caitlyn:"Nice to meet you. The Hero Killer is unconcious in the wall over there."

Caitlyn points past the hugging siblings to Stain.

Grand Torino glance at the pinkette but says nothing.

Grand Torino:"Good work. Let's tie him up, the other pro's should be here in a minute."

Caitlyn nods as she and Torino tie the unconcious Hero Killer up choosing to let the siblings have their moment.

Vi:"I've been looking for you Powder."

Y/n:"I'm sorry."

Vi:"You have nothing to be sorry for Y/n. I'm sorry for what I said and did when..."

Vi trails off but Y/n knows what she is refering too.

Vi looks up as she feels a hand on her shoulder and see Caitlyn.

Caitlyn:"Pro will be here in a minute."

Vi feels Y/n's hug tighten.

Y/n:"Please don't leave me. I can't deal with the voices or visions any more."

Vi:"I'm staying right here."

Caitlyn nods and the three make their way out of the alley where the others were waiting.

Todoroki, Midoriya and Iida were suprised to see Vi, not knowing who she was or where she came from. Though seeing how Y/n clung to her they chose not to say anything, though they did faintly recall seeing her from somewhere.

Y/n POV

Sitting in Caitlyn's apartment as Vi and her talked.

Tordoroki, Midoriya and Iida were all in the Hospital needing their injuries to be taken care of.