Chapter 10

Y/n POV

"Its the big bots again!"

I yell excitedly as ideas start forming in my head.

Glancing at the one Todoroki froze I summon a basball sized crystal that has more of a glow than usual. I get into a pitchers stance and throw if full force at the bot with my quirk.

The crystal shatters on impact and detonates in a brilliant explosion of blue as the bots head falls back out of a cloud of blue smoke.

Present Mic:"Class 1A's Todoroki and Usagiyama brings down one of the bots like their nothing!"

I hear Present Mic announce as I laugh. Shaking the laughter out I charge my quirk in my legs and start sprinting forward.

Eventually coming to the second obstacle a pit fall. Instead of slowing down I sprint across the ropes managing to keep my balance across the 3/4 of the way. Until getting close to the end I slip off but manage to catch the rope with my hands and swing back up and am now doing a handstand on the rope.

'This works I guess.'

For the remainder 1/4 of the way I do it doing a handstand. I hear Present Mic say something about it but I ignore it and continue onto the next obstacle which are mines.

Curiousity got the better of me and I jump onto one and wind up getting blown up and landing on my back.

Grinning I get an idea and pick up a mine and start to fiddle with it and passing students give me curious looks.

Taking out the initial power scource of it I replace it with one of my crystals and put it on the ground grinning.

Present Mic:"Usagiyama seems to have done something to one of the mines! What is he planning."

Aizawa:"I dont think theirs a plan in-"

Aizawa gets cut off by a big blue explosion and everyone turns to see me flying out of the smoke landing on my back covered in soot I put a thumbs up up before promptly passing out with a happy smile while I hear Aizawa sigh.

Present Mic:"Usagiyama seems to have knocked himself out with his explosive... what was he trying to do?"

Aizawa:"I dont know. He probably just wanted to make the mine more dangerous."

______________________

Timeskip brought to you by Himawari
______________________

Sitting in the 1A stands pouting with my arms crossed as the teams for the cavalry battle are being formed.

Rumi:"You forgot about the race didn't you?"

I turn around and see Mom walking into the stands and she sits beside me.

"Yeah."

Rumi:"Don't worry we'll work on that focus of yours."

I nod while staring at Kyoka who seems to feel my eyes on her and looks up at me and smiles and waves.

Rumi:"Young love."

"You aren't that old. Like 25 or something."

Rumi:"Close enough. You know I took the day off thinking you would make it past the first round."

"Sorry."

Rumi:"You will be, we're starting  your training when we get home."

I pale at that and she laughs as she walks away.

__________________

Timeskip brought to you by Soifon
__________________

Appearently Team Todoroki came first, then Team Bakugo, then Team Shinso, then Team Midoriya.