23

(Fluff// intense kisses<3)

Kurt takes a hold of Dave's hand. The two stand up, together. Krist watched with a chuckle. "Cuties." He complimented.

A small whine of embarrassment left out of the blond but he was suddenly picked up by the brunet.

"Hey!" Kurt yelped as he held onto Dave. Laughing as he left little kisses on the drummers jawline.

Dave smiled once he felt those kisses. "Hi." He replied as he carried Kurt up the stairs.

Krist watched the two leave as he waved. As soon as he laid on the couch however, the tall bassist crashed into sleep since he's so exhausted.

Meanwhile with the couple,

Kurt giggled as he is softly placed into the bed. Dave hovering on top of him as he leaned down. The bedroom door shut.

He started to kiss the faded marks on Kurt's neck. "They're fading.." Dave mumbled as his lips grazed the soft skin.

Kurt felt his face turn red. His hands lightly gripping Dave's shirt covered back.

"Do you want me to leave them, again?" Dave whispered as he pulled back. Staring deeply into Kurt's eyes.

"Yes, please." Kurt shyly consented. Dave grinned as he takes off his shirt. "Sounds good to me, baby.."

Kurt laughed as he felt Dave's warm lips be placed onto the soft sensitive skin.

Suddenly this made Kurt's laughter halt into a stop. He gasped softly as Dave started to leave kisses there. Lightly licking and sucking at the skin.

"Ah.."Kurt gasped out as he bit his lip. Digging his nails lightly into Dave's back, making the drummer smirk.

Some time has passed, Kurt's neck was littered in hickeys from Dave. Kurt occasionally letting out soft shy moans.

He couldn't help it at this point. Dave leaves one last mark. It was rather huge, making Kurt scratch down Dave's back.

"Dave..!" Kurt gasped out his boyfriend's name. His face bright red. His breathing pattern changed.

Dave chuckled softly. Himself panting as he eyed the marks that completely covered Kurt's neck. "Did I get carried away..? I'm sorry.~" he teased.

"Jesus, how many did you leave...?" Kurt panted as he eyed up at his boyfriend with love.

Dave bit his lip as he glanced at Kurt's neck. "About, four or six. One is them is huge. You aren't going to be able to hide them, even if you wanted too." He acknowledged.

Kurt felt his face heat up again. He scoffed and lightly shoved Dave off him.

Dave plopped on the bed. He laughed as he looked over. "What?? I'm sorry! You just looked so cute like that! I couldn't help myself!"

The drummer continued to laugh but stopped once he noticed Kurt is on top of him now.

He furrowed his eyebrows together and then smirked. "Hi, baby." He muttered. Kurt's head went down to Dave's neck. "hi." He softly replied.

Kurt started to softly kiss Dave's neck. The drummer let's out a breathy laugh. His hands going up and rubbing Kurt's leather jacket covered back.

"Mm, payback?" Dave asked as Kurt started to lightly suck onto Dave's neck. "Oh..shit." Dave suddenly gasped out.

Kurt grinned once he found Dave's sweet spot. He continued to kiss and lightly suck that exact spot.

"Mm, baby..." Dave softly groaned out. Kurt felt his stomach do flips and butterflies erupted inside once he heard that from Dave.

A small hickey formed onto Dave's neck and Kurt pulled back. He lifted his head and smiled.

"I love you." Kurt mumbled and kissed his boyfriend. Dave returned the kiss and pulled back.

"I love you, more." He replied.