Stiles narrowed his eyes. "It's not that we don't trust you. It's that I don't trust you."

"But after that last full moon-" Scott began.

"It was one slip-up," Liam answered, cutting him off.

Stiles scoffed. "Slip-up? A dozen calls to the Sheriff's Department about a monstrous "dog-boy" running around the streets of Beacon Hills naked. That's a slip-up?"

Molly frowned at Liam and asked, "Why were you running through the streets naked?"

He sighed and shrugged. "It was really hot out that night, okay? Let me go."

"You sure you're okay?" Scott questioned.

Liam gave him a nod. "It won't happen again."

"You're in complete and total control?"

"Yeah. Complete and total control," he replied as his eyes flicked to Molly.

Scott unchained him and they climbed into the Jeep. Scott took the passenger's seat, Stiles was driving, and Liam and Molly sat in back. "Is it a party?" Liam wondered.

Molly shook her head. "No, it isn't a party."

"When does it start?"

"Midnight."

Liam frowned, looking confused. "Then what's at midnight?"

"Your bedtime," Stiles replied.

"Why aren't the girls going?"

Molly glanced at him. "They are going. I'm going with the girls."

Stiles dropped her off at Lydia's.

Mrs. Martin opened the door and smiled at her. "Lydia is upstairs."

Molly climbed the stairs to Lydia's room and knocked on the door. Lydia opened it and smiled. "Finally."

"Hey, I was busy," Molly said. "But I'm here now."

Molly tried to text Scott that they'd be at the school soon, but the message didn't go through. She glanced up. "Lydia, you got service?"

Lydia looked at her phone and shook her head. "No, I don't."

"Huh. Wonder what's going on."

They climbed into Lydia's car and Molly climbed into the passenger's seat.

Malia hopped in the back when they picked her up and asked, "So what is this senior thing?"

The blonde shrugged. "I got no clue."

Lydia shot the werecoyote and the huntress a smirk. "That's what you two are going to find out."

They arrived at the school and it was still raining. They rushed to find cover and Stiles ran up to Molly and pulled her into a hug. Molly smiled in return, looking slightly confused.

Malia let out a loud sigh. "I'm still not even sure I passed junior year."

Molly met her eyes. "You, Lydia and I studied really hard. I'm sure you passed."

She looked at the ground. "I don't want to do this unless I'm actually a senior."

Lydia placed a gentle hand on Malia's shoulder. "You'll pass. We all know you will."

Malia scrunched her face and frowned at Stiles. "You smell terrible."

He shot her a look. "Why is that?"

"It's like, well..."

"Anxiety. You should know exactly what that is. Especially since it's basically a constant state of anxiety for me." He started searching for Scott and Kira. "Where are they?"