03

At school, Scott and Molly met up with Stiles who asked, "So you killed her?"

"I don't know," Scott replied. "I just woke up. And I was sweating like crazy, and I couldn't breathe. I've never had a dream where I woke up like that before."

"I have. More than once," Molly said softly with a shudder. "Dean's a really huge comfort when I wake up screaming."

Stiles glanced at Molly worriedly, then turned to his best friend. "Really? I have. Usually ends a little differently."

""A," I meant I've never had a dream that felt that real, and "B," never give me or Molly that much detail about you in bed again," Scott said.

Molly grimaced. "Yeah, please no. Reminds me of Dean. And not in a good way."

Stiles nodded. "Noted. Let me take a guess here-"

Scott cut him off. "No, I know, you think it has something to do with me going out with Allison tomorrow, like I'm gonna lose control and rip her throat out."

"No, of course not. Yeah, that's totally it. Hey, come on, it's gonna be fine, all right? Personally, I think you're handling this pretty freakin' amazingly. You know, it's not like there's a lycanthropy class you can take."

"Yeah, not a class, but maybe a teacher."

Molly frowned. "Who, Derek? Aren't you forgetting the part where you two got him tossed in jail?"

"You were there too."

"Maybe, but who had the idea to dig up half a body? Not me!"

Stiles clasped a hand over Molly's mouth, glancing around. "You don't have to yell."

Molly pulled his hand off. "You do that again, I'll lick your hand."

"What are you, five?"

"I live with giant five-year-olds. Guess I've picked up a few of their habits."

Scott glanced between them, then said, "Yeah, I know, but chasing her, dragging her to the back of the bus, it felt so real."

"How real?" Stiles and Molly asked.

"Like it actually happened."

They made their way outside to see a bus that looked like a supernatural creature had attacked it.

In sync, Stiles and Molly said, "I think it did."

Stiles glanced at Scott. "She's probably fine."

"She's not answering my texts, Stiles, Molly," Scott said as he began panicking.

From a distance, Dean and Sam were investigating the bus in their FBI suits.

Dean frowned. "This is bugging the hell out of me. You're saying it's not Scott that did this or the other werewolf, so who was it?"

Sam shrugged. "I have no idea. I guess we need to keep digging."

"It seems to me Molly and those boys will do the same." His phone chimed with a text. "It's from Molly. She says 'I saw you stalkers. Dean, my threat still remains'

"What threat? Dean, what'd you do?"

"I may have gotten angry that Scott hurt her and threatened to go after him and she said if I did that she disown me."

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"Look, man, she's okay. But I'm keeping an eye on Scott."

Sam rolled his eyes and turned back to the bus. "We have an investigation to finish."