I watch as she exits the spreadsheet and hovers over other files on the home screen. She passes one that says Inmates Deaths, and she clicks on it.

A list appears. It's longer than I'd like it to be. There are about sixty names on it. "Sixty people have died?" I ask.

"I guess so." Paige moves the cursor over to the other side of the document. There's a column named Lethal Injection Given, and every person on that list had a checkmark in that column. "Wait," She says, her hand moving the mouse down the list. "All of these people were given a lethal injection."

"Why on Earth would they give lethal injections down here?" I ask.

"I had no idea this was happening," Paige says in disbelief. "Do they give it to any person that committed a crime?"

"It appears so." My body goes cold. If that's true, I'll get the injection if caught. "They're going to kill me," I say out loud.

"No, no, no," Paige says. "I won't let them."

"You don't have that authority, Paige," Dally says from behind us. I look at him. He's anxiously messing with the hem of his white t-shirt. His eyes flick to mine and then back to the computer screen. "What were their crimes?"

"Stealing mostly," Paige says, moving the scroll wheel. "There are some that committed assault and battery on the guards."

"Any for murder?" I ask.

Paige scrolls down to the bottom of the list. "No."

"I'm screwed." My hands fly up into the air, and my chest feels like it's caving into itself. I try and keep the tears from collecting in my eyes.

"We will figure something out." Paige's hand touches mine. Her soft fingers rub tenderly against my skin, causing me to take a calming breath. "The evidence is out there. We just have to get it."

"We need a plan," Dally says. "A plan to get into the Control Room." His hand goes to his chin. "Paige, you're probably the only one that can get in there."

"My father would never let me." She says, her hand going through her golden hair.

"Find a way," Dally says. "Even if it means getting in trouble too."

"Do you think I'm immune to the rules, Dally?" Paige scoffs, her hands gripping the chair's handle again.

"Yes, I do," Dally says arrogantly. An eyebrow raises on his face, and he stares at Paige.

"It's not that simple." Paige rolls her eyes. "I'll still get in trouble."

"You won't be killed." Dally bites back.

'Of course, I won't be killed. But I'll be under house arrest for the rest of my life."

"He's right," I say. "You're the only person who can get in there."

Paige's nose scrunches. "How will I do it?"

"I don't know," Dally says halfheartedly. "Tell the guards there's an emergency, and you need to talk to your father right then and there."

"And once I go in, how will I get the footage, let alone get past General Fox and his minions?" What if my father isn't in there? How will I convince them to let me in?"

"Maybe we can go after curfew?" I suggest.

"My father and General Fox are the only ones that will be able to open those doors. Unless you have their fingerprints, we're not getting anywhere."

"Then we'll have to get their fingerprints," I say. "You can get a print with a piece of tape and makeup power. I saw it in a movie once."

"How will I get that without him noticing?"