"You keep it." I watch as her face turns into a happy smile. Soon turning into a sad look. I frowned, not quite understanding what I did to make her look that way. "I can't... I can't take this. We don't take tips here."

"Well what grade are you in?" I still nicely, questioned the sad looking girl. "I am a freshman in college." She tapped the counter. All while looking at the cash register.

"Well let's just say I'm donating to your college fund. Eh? Please don't give back to me. I'm trying to do a good deed here." I opened her hand, adding another hundred bill.

"Thank you so much. Your food will be ready in a few minutes." I thumbs her up. Talking a seat at an empty table.

I waited for about fifteen minutes for my food to be ready. The young girl had called my number, and I gladly took my food. I didn't want to eat in the restaurant, so I decided to eat in the food court.

"I'm about fuck these tacos up." I mumbled to myself, opening up the bag.

:::

I was eating my big Enchilada plate. Hungrily consuming it all up. It's so good, especially the beans, cheese, with sour cream and guacamole. I know people had seen me greedily eating all this food. But do I care? No I don't.

I continued to eat my food, hearing my name being called lowly. I didn't answer, just in case it was another man's name being called. "Jason." I heard it again, but this time it was closer to me.

I went to grab my gun from my ankle holster, but the voice stopped me before I could even react. "Don't you dare grab that J.M." I knew that voice anywhere. Malarie.

I removed my hands from my pants leg, going back to eating my food. I heard her sigh. She took a seat across from me. Staring right at me. I didn't give her any attention, I jut kept eating the last of my Enchiladas.

When I was done, I pulled out my Burrito Especial. It was big as hell, and so mouth watering too. I went to take a bite out of it. Though my baby stopped me.

"I'm sorry." She finally spoken, after a few minutes of me eating in front of her. I didn't respond. "Do you want me to beg? Or are you going to be stubborn and not say anything." She uttered, with a hint of attitude.

I scoffed taking a big ass bite out my burrito. She got up to go somewhere. Thinking she left again, I sipped on my drink. I then felt a body squeeze between me and the table. She set herself in my lap. Her back was facing me, and her hands were gently resting on the table. Right in front of my burrito. You're not getting any mean girl.

"I'm sorry. I know I was being rude to you all day. I apologize. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Especially when I said it would had been better if Cal came. I was being a bitch." She murmured. Still with her back facing me.

I stayed quiet. Taking in all what she said. She even said a curse word. Bad girl. A couple seconds passed by, of us sitting in silence. I guess she couldn't take my silent treatment anymore. She went to get up. I pulled her hips back down. Rubbing soft soothing motions on them.

"That's okay." I whispered in her ear. Seeing the hairs on the back of her neck stand up. I love it when she wears ponytails. The satisfaction of seeing her raised hairs and visible goosebumps. "Yeah?" She turned her head slightly. I nodded. Even though she could see me fully.

"Yeah. I rarely get my feelings hurt. But today you accomplished that. Babe you called me stupid and other mean names earlier. And you didn't even want to kiss me. I know my breath smelled good, because I brushed and used mouth wash today." I leaned my chin on her small shoulder.

"I know my servant boy. I'm so very sorry I was being a meanie." She turned her body around, placing a kiss to my lips. I pecked and pulled away. "What the heck Jase? I'm like trying to really kiss you here." Confusion evident on her face.