Taking action

Location: unknown
Time: unknown

As Colt Formal opened his eyes he had to quickly close them as they were bombarded with bright light.

He then slowly opened them, waiting for his eyes to adjust.

Once he could see clearly he immediately noticed he was in a completely white room, and that he was tied down by black ropes in a bed.

He started wiggling around in hopes of dislodging the ropes so he could escape, however he realized this was like no rope he has ever felt before.

It felt smooth but stronger than any rope he has felt. He realized there was no point in wiggling as whatever this rope was made from obviously wouldn't budge.

Once he stopped wiggling he looked around the room again and noticed three things, a door, that the wall to his left was pure black, and something on the ceiling.

A metallic arm was protruding from the ceiling holding a strange flat black box.

He didn't know what it was for but it didn't seem threatening.

Then suddenly the door to the room opened and a woman stepped through. She had a strange black and blue glowing mask on, and two tubes going into her ears.

"Who- who are you?" Colt asked.

"I am Vice president Emily Howerds of the United republic's of America. The nation you savages attacked." The voice came out in a wavy sounding way.

Colt Formal was confused. From what he could tell from the militia forces his army faced they didn't understand sedaran. And now not only does this lady understand sadaran, but can speak it aswell.

"Now do you mind telling me your name?"

"I am Count Colt Formal. I am the leader of the city of Italica. Do you mind answering me how can speak our language."

She pointed to the mask. "This mask is a universal translator, and has every language that we know of in it. However it is quite strange that you all speak latin."

Colt was now more confused than before. "Latin? Don't you mean sedaran, and what do you mean by all?"

"So they call it sedaran." She said under her breath. "By all I mean all enemy units we have captured. But enough with the chit chat. Now why have you invaded us?"

At those words Colt Formal's face became one of rage. "It was that damn tyrant, Molt sol Augustus the Emperor of the Empire. He ordered the gate to be open so he could take land and slaves. That selfish bastard of a ruler forced me to leave my daughter to lead Italica on her own."

Suddenly the room turned green for some reason.

"Well at least you arn't lying." Howerds said. "Now that we know more about what's going on, you shall see just what your foolish Emperor has decided to mess with."

Suddenly the arm with the black box moved down towards Colt.

The black box suddenly glowed and showed what looked like a map.

As he looked over the map he noticed the names of places were spelled with sedaran letters.

Once he loomed to the left side of the map he saw the words "United republic's of America" placed on top of a gigantic nation.

If this map had any sort of similarity in size with the maps of the Falmart continent, then this nation would be roughly 3.2x the size if the Empire.

But that wasn't all. "By your shocked expression it seems you've realized just how big we are. But for your sanity I must warn you, it's far worse then you think."

Suddenly many of the nations and even entire land masses all became a single blue color. The letters written over it was "The Alliance of Free Nations."

Thats when Colt Fomale realized just how doomed the empire really was. 'That would mean the empire didn't go to war with just one of these godly nations... the empire was truely doomed.'

"As you can see America isn't alone, we have allies all across our world. The most powerful ally and the second strongest nation in the world is the Republic of Russia."

The map returned to normal and she pointed at Russia. "This nation has been our ally for nearly ninety years, and our people's are very connected. An attack on America might aswell be an attack on Russia."

Then suddenly the black box changed to what looked like a man on a podium. "To the dear people of America. I President John T. McNeely and those of congress have agreed after a unanimous vote, to declare all out war, on the empire that has foolishly decided to attack the brave citizens of America. And to those who lost loved ones, you all shall be reimbursed with the equivalent of one million dollars, aswell as knowing that those brave family members." He then opened his arms and put them to the air. "Shall be avenged!"

The crowds began cheering as the president walked off stage as what sounded like music started playing. It had sad sounding instruments, almost as if the music itself was mourning the losses.

As Colt Formal listened to the mourning music he kept replaying what the President as he was called said "And to those who lost loved ones, you shall be reimbursed with the equivalent of one million dollars." Molt would never do such a thing. The only one who would've done anything like that was- was himself. He treated those of the Demihuman races with respect. He made many attempts to restrict slavery in Italica in spite of the nobles. And just like the leader of this America he cared for his people.

Colt Formal didn't realize but his eyes started watering. "I-I wish to join you Americans."

Howerds gave a surprised looked at first but then squinted her eyes. "Are you telling the truth?"

"Yes, I refuse to work for that excuse of an emperor."

The room turned green again. "Welcome to the alliance Count Colt Formal." She then started to free him from the restraints.

At the gate
March/30/2018

It has been seven days since the attack from the other worlders.

This large time frame has allowed forces from all over the alliance to make it to America and reach the gate.

The number of solders are:

-78k from the United republic's of America.

-65k from the Republic of Russia.

-53k from the Chinese Federal Republic.

56k from the Federal Union of Southeast Asia.

-26k from the Oceanic Federation.

-12k from the Republic of Japan.

-10k from the Confederation of the British Isles.

-And 8k from the United Federal Republic's of Korea.

The remaining alliance members pledged to send military aid throughout the campaign in the special region as it was now being called.

However there was one nation in the alliance that decided to stay neutral: the government of the Federal Republic of Europe stated they did not desire to send their people to a possible death trap and would stay neutral until the situation was stablized.

While this did annoy the rest of the alliance, they understood the reasoning behind such a statment.

But that didn't mean the people were very happy as many people started uploading memes about Europeans being weaklings.

However the time has finally come. For the first time in earths history, they will be setting foot on another habitable world.