| 15 | Texts / chao garden

That moment he knew...

That they all accepted him (and shadow)

Once again, after a silly game something amazing happened

Thanks to rouge.

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

Sonics pov....!

I was lying in my bead while watching a movie since I had nothing better to do, Tails wanted to hang out with cream so I took him there, and all my other friends were busy....-

friends...

Shadow!

I quickly grabbed the remote and paused the show while scooting to my nightstand and grabbing my phone and opening it to the contacts while scrolling down I finally saw shadow's contact and texted him.

Shadz 👑

Today 5:12 pm

Shadowww 😭

yes?

I'm bored, can I come over to your house 

well- I was about to go out 

WHERE!?

geez calm down, I was just going to the chao garden If you want to come with me?

Sure ill be there in 5!

----------------------------

I got up and walked to my closet to find something for me to wear, after I picked that out I put it on and walked downstairs and opened the door, closing it and then locking it. I ran off to shadows house while enjoying the breeze going through my quills.

After finally arriving there I knocked on the door and it soon opened revealing shadow, I gave him a hug and he grabbed my hand while chaos controlling us there.

I saw myself appear there and a smile appeared on my face, the chaos are so adorable! especially the little chao of me. I looked around to try and spot my chao and I sure did- he was under a tree taking a little nap. While walking I saw all the chaos run to me which made me trip and fall.

"Chao chao" "chao chao chao" 

I just laid down while looking at the clouds and that gave me an idea, I stood up and walked towards a tree and hooked off the fruits that were hanging from the branches, and picked them up carrying them to the chaos.

After all the chaos wasn't crowding me anymore, I saw my chao 'Speedy' crawl towards me I just smiled while picking him up and hugging him, and feeding him one of the last fruit I saved for him. 

While carrying speedy and the fruit, I walked towards the dark area and saw shadz playing with his chao 'dark' I quietly walked towards him and sat next to him while handing the last fruit to him for dark and he said "thank you" and gave me a small peck on the lips, which I didn't mind returning. 

After a while of talking and playing with the chaos me and Shadow decided that it was time to leave. 

After appearing in front of shadows house I saw him walk inside, and I did too. "Hey shadz, can I sleep here tonight?" "Sure I don't mind" I took off my shoes and set them next to the door and walked upstairs into shadows bedroom.

After what felt like forever, shadow finally walked inside and crawled in the bed while scooting over next to me and petting my quills, which I love very much.

After a while of me purring and shadow petting my quills, I felt tired so I decide to just sleep.

"Goodnight shadz I love you " Shadow kissed my forehead while responding.

"Night sonic, love you too"

-------------------------------------

Here's another chapter of the 2 since yall love this story so much, I really didn't know what to write so I'm sorry 😭 

- Kylie ❤︎ / Author ★