| 8 | Trapped

Since shadow was too busy in his overthinking state, he didn't hear what the others said but when they all turned to Shadow and asked him for his help, All shadow said while standing up and grabbing his chaos emerald was.

" I'll save him "

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

Sonics pov:

I woke up and looked around to see where I was, but there was nothing else there except the cage that was covering me so I was trapped. I tried to move closer but I felt my arms and legs start to hurt and that's when I noticed the chains that were tied to them so I couldn't even move anywhere.

It was now all clear to me now.

I'm trapped

in Eggman's base

I can't move

I can't save myself

I didn't know what to do

All I could do now was just wait until someone rescues me.

I started to whimper quietly while looking towards the tiled floor beneath me. That was until I heard a door open, I sat up while my ears twitched at the sudden noise and I heard someone walk towards me and I knew exactly who it was from the exact laugh.

Eggman.

I growled as loudly as I could and that seemed to scare him because he soon stopped. As he walked towards me I couldn't help but growl more at him while saying.

"Eggman I swear to chaos when I get my hands on you I'm gonna-" He soon cut me off with another of his ugly laughs while after it saying "Oh sonic, what ARE you going to do? you obliviously cant do anything thanks to those nice pretty chains on you," now come on I have some stuff to work on you. And the cage swung open, normally I would've run off by now but SOMETHINGS holding me down for that chance.

Eggman noticed this and walked towards me and put a choker on me and from the looks of it, I knew what it was so now I had no chance but to listen to him unless I want to get shocked to death, after I had it on he soon undid the chains and I stood up while following him into an empty room.

It looked like those rooms where they put the patients in those hospitals, but all it had was a patient bed and a long skinny white table with all sorts of tools which I knew he was going to use on me, I started to shake while walking towards the bed

I can't

I won't

there's no way I will

I rather die

And by that, I took off running away but before I could even get towards another door a huge shock went through my body making me stop and fall to the ground while whimpering but trying to growl to make me not seem weak. Eggman soon was in front of me while pulling me up by my arm and dragging me back to the room while muttering some stuff under his breath- which I didn't really care about.

I couldn't let him experiment on me, I just can't. He'll probably turn me into one of his puppets and make me turn against my friends, even Shadow...

Tch- Where are your friends when you need them?

I continued running away from that room but it always ended with the same thing, Eggman shocking me and dragging me back.