| 3 | back of the card + hangout!

I felt someone touching my hand and I looked down to see faker's hand on top of mine, His hand is so soft...No stop I can't think like this right now!. Before any more stuff could come to my head and make me blush more I shook my head and sat the door down. I looked at faker and saw he was dusting his hands off and when he saw me looking at him he gave me his signature thumbs up and wink and sped back off into the house, my face felt very hot and I thank myself for having dark fur.

And that's how the rest of the day went, faker helping me and soon it was nighttime and he waved goodbye with his goofy smile like always and sped off.

Now I was about to take a nap till I heard something in my head.

"And third, I was just going to ask if you have read the back of the card of my invitation I- well rouge gave you"

• • • • • • • • • • ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ ⎯ • • • • • • • • • •

Oh right- the back of the card, I walked towards the couch and sat on it while taking the card out of the envelope and turning it to the back. I then read it.

To: Shadz (Shadow)

From: Sonic! (or 'faker'.)

Hey shadz, hope you didn't throw this out I would really hate it if you did but I just wanted to give you this since I knew you would never ask and also because "someone" told me too :).

P.S., I don't want to hear you yelling at me for this so please don't. It's annoying, honestly, also can we start hanging out again? doesn't have to be a race, anything you wanna do I'll do (unless it involves guns) but I hope to see you at the party :).

- my phone number: xxx-xxx-xxx -

-Sonic the (best) hedgehog / Sonic

I was so shocked at everything I just read, but I was mostly shocked at the fact that my RIVAL GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER!!. I guess I could text him (even though I don't want to) he did spend time writing this so this is the best I could do to repay him. I walked to my room with the card in my hand and sat on the bed while taking my phone off the charger and opening my phone than going to text faker. I typed the number in and just said 'hey', I didnt want to sound excited that I got his number (even if Im really am). I sat my phone down while going to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After I was done I walked back into my room while in my comfortable pj's and picked my phone up to check the time and saw that faker texted me back Im not even going to lie, as much as I dont like him I was pretty excited that I had his number, while having a small smile on my face I opened my messages to see what faker said.

Faker 🙄

Today 9:26 pm

Hey

Oh hey shadz! I see that you kept the card after all :)

Yeah, I did, you said that you wanted to hang out?

oh yeah, I was going to ask you when I saw you earlier but you were too mad

Well, as much as I want to say no rn I guess I can say sure.

wow. Well ok! when and where?

I guess at the Golden Café at 12 pm

Alr 🙃 what are we gonna do after?

why should i tell you?

Awh shadz your no fun!

What's the point of hanging out if you already know what your gonna do the whole time?

Ok. you got a point.

Well I think I'm going to take a nap now

okay, goodnight shadz and ttyl :)

Goodnight faker

Faker 🙄 loved "Goodnight faker"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I sat my phone back on the charger pad and laid down while having a smile on my face. All I remember thinking about before dozing off was me smiling when I was texting faker, and when I was with faker, and 'that' happened..Man, I think I'm falling for him again.

That night, two certain hedgehogs had a dream about each other...