***

'She actually had the audacity to say that' I ranted to Mar, and he just sat there shaking his head.

We was currently at the beach, and I was just explaining to him everything that had happened with me and Imani in her room. Ranting to him was actually one of my favourite things to do with him, because he was always so invested.

'I knew I shouldn't have invited her ass' he shook his head. 'I just thought I would because y'all have been tryna work on your relationship' he explained and I nodded.

'It makes sense why you did, I just don't know' I shrugged. 'Her and Po can just do whatever they doing, I don't even care anymore' I said, and stood up. I dusted the sand off my shorts and Mar stood up too. 'I wanna take a nap'

I been so tired lately, ion even know why. Maybe it's the change in time here and I'm jet lagged, ion know.

We walked back to the hotel hand in hand, and when we got to the room, Imani was outside waiting for me.

'Where's Po?' I asked her and she shrugged.

'He had to go make a call real quick. Can I talk to you though?' She asked me and I shrugged.

'Imani i really don't have the energy for this. Come back later' I said, and walked into the room and shut the door behind me.

As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

***

'I just want a roughneck nigga on the tongue (Big Gator)
He just want a semi-automatic with a drum (Grrt, grrt, grrt)
Ask me if I'm finished, nah, bitch, I just begun
Nah, I ain't givin' out no 'nani to no nigga just for fun, are you dumb? (Uh-uh)'  me and this random girl at the girl rapped and danced with each other.

We was out clubbing tonight cause we ain't really do much today. It was me, Po and Mar. Imani just wanted to stay at the hotel and call some of her friends from school.

Ion even know why she here honestly.

Mar got us a section, and him and Po was just in there chilling, smoking and vibing to the music. Me and my friend was tired, so we came to take a break for a sec.

'Y'all, this is my friend...shit I ain't even get your name' I said loud enough so they could hear me and we both laughed together.

'It's Michelle' she smiled and I nodded.

'That's a pretty name' I smiled. 'Anyways y'all, this my friend Michelle' she waved to them. Po never took his eyes off her, not once.

'Wassup mamas?' He stood up to shake her hand and she smiled politely.

Mar gave her a head nod, and her and Po sat down beside each other and started talking.

MICHELLE👇🏾

I sat down beside Mar and threw my legs onto his lap, whilst he smoked on his hookah

'You wanna hit some of this mama?' He asked me and I shook my head no.

'I feel kinda tired, not tonight' I said, and he nodded.

We started talking and then we heard Lay Up by Future and we went right back to the dance floor.

***

It was the end of the night and we were all exhausted. Me and Michelle exchanged numbers and we asked if she wanted a ride back to where she was staying, but she got one of her friends to get her.

I was wondering why she came to the club alone in a foreign country, rather than with her friends.

'Can't we just get you an Uber or something if you don't wanna ride with us?' I asked her and she thought about it for a second.

Ion know, I just couldn't shake the bad feeling I had.

'Alright' she said and we all got into the car that Mar rented and started to make the way to where Michelle was staying.

20 minutes later...

'I think we here' Mar said, as we pulled up outside her hotel.

Michelle was hesitant to go back inside, and I just had a sick feeling, made me feel so bad for her.

This big old guy came out a second later, eyeing up our car and Michelle tightened up real quick. 'You okay?' I asked her as she got outta the car, and she nodded.

'Aye let's go Michelle. Now!' he barked at her and Po and Mar got of the car and grabbed their guns, stuffing it into their pants.

'You don't gotta talk to her like that bruh, she ain't no dog, she a person' Po responded to her and Michelle shook her head.

'It's okay Marcus, thank you' she smiled and walked over to big old dude.

'It ain't have nothing to do with you bruh, fall back' he bucked to Po and I shook my head.

'Watch your mouth nigga' Mar said, and him and Po looked at each other before nodding. 'Infact take a ride with us, and no we not asking' Mar said, and the guy shook his head.

Mar flashed his gun and the guy walked into the car and Mar and Po followed.

'Let's go inside girl, they gon be back in a little while' I smiled at her, as I already knew what the guys were going to do. Not that I blame them though, the guy seemed weird. Very weird.

We sat down in the front of the hotel and there was a comfortable silence between us before she broke it.

'Thank you' she breathed out. 'I mean, how did you even catch that?' She asked.

'I could just tell, and I couldn't shake the bad feeling I had. Even with you coming to the club alone' I explained.

'Yeah...that' she started. 'I originally came with him, but he got mad at me and left me at the club, alone' I shook my head at her, and she shook away her tears.

'What was he mad for? Ugh I hate a sassy man' I shook my head and she shrugged.

'Cause of the dress I wore, cause it showed a tiny bit of cleavage' she said and I shook my head.

'You dodged a bullet with that one girl. Did he ever...' I started, but I wasn't sure whether to continue.

'The last time was before we came on the trip. Funny, we were coming for our anniversary and now...' she started and I nodded, so she didn't have to continue.

I felt so close to her already, even though we literally met like 5 hours ago. It was just sad that she had to go through all this at 20.

I felt like we was gon be good friends...