TPC - 5

2 weeks later...
Mar's Pov :

I ain't been to Cela's house in a min, her brother been moving all types of weird. So she ain't wanna cause no more problems, so she stopped me from coming over. I be missing her though, so imma pay her a little visit.

I pulled up to her house and I could see her car, so I knew she was at home. I rang the doorbell and her mama answered it.

'Who's you?' She asked me and I heard footsteps from in the house. 'Mama, who's at the door? It better not be nobody, im tryna go out' I heard Cela say as she came downstairs in a black dress and some heels. She looked good as shit.

'Oh hey bestie' Cela said coming to the door and I mugged her. 'Mama, this is my bestfriend Marcel. Marcel, this is my Mama Shirley' she said and I smiled at her mama but a nigga's feelings was hurt highkey. Imma keep that in mind though.

'Nice to meet you Ms Shirley' I greeted her with a smile and she smiled back.

'You too son. So you just gon stand there or You gon come in?' She joked playfully and I walked into the house and shut the door behind me. I took off my shoes, keeping on my socks and made my way to the front room.

I sat down and Imani came in.

'Wassup bro?' She said and we did our handshake.

'Nun sis. How you been?' I asked her as she sat by me. Cela was everywhere but the front room, I guess she was going out somewhere.

'I been good' she said turning the TV on.

'Where Cela going?' I asked her and she laughed.

'She going to some party with her friend Monica. She ain't tell you?' Imani asked and I shrugged.

'Nah' I said and Cela came back into the room. She smiled at me and I mugged her again. 'Ok then' I heard her say and she sat by Imani.

'Aren't you leaving?' Mani asked and she nodded.

'Yeah I am, but I'm waiting for my Uber. Monica just gon meet me there' she said, applying her lip gloss and using her phone camera as a mirror.

'I can take you' I said to her standing up.

'Nah, you have all this attitude' she sassed me and I sucked my teeth at her.

''Girl bring that ass on' I said and she rolled her eyes before getting up. She hugged Imani and kissed her on the cheek. Her mama had already left for work by then so we just left.

I opened her door for her before getting into the car myself.

'What is wrong with you?' She said mugging me and I chuckled. 'What's funny? You coming in all sassy, like relax' she said sucking her teeth at me.

'It don't even matter' I said before starting up the car. 'What's the location?' I asked her and she just stared at me.

'You know what, imma just take my own car' she said before reaching for the door, but I grabbed her elbow.

'Ight ight, chill out' I said and she rolled her eyes at me.

'So what's your problem?'

'You know damn well we not bestfriends' I said to her and she laughed.

'Well, I'm not just gon tell my mama 'oh yeah this is just the boy I been kissing on sometimes' she gon beat me the fuck up' she said laughing and I chuckled with her.

'You know we more than that' I said to her and she looked at me.

'I know that, but ion wanna get too invested in whatever this is. I been hurt before and I do not need that right now' she said and I nodded. I didn't wanna push her to talk, she's just gon tell me when she's ready.

'Ugh I don't even feel like going no more' she said and I can't lie, a nigga was happy.

She pulled out her phone to text Monica but she had already started calling her.

'Oh......okay......no it's fine girl........yeah.......alright I'll see you Monday......love you baby' she said ending the call and I looked at her. 'She said something came up, that's saves me having to lie, ion wanna do that to her'

'Lemme take you somewhere' I said to her and she rolled her eyes.

'Look how I'm dressed? I'm not finna be eating no McDonalds in this outfit' she said and I laughed at her. I was seeing her become more confident and I loved seeing it.

'Who said anything about McDonald's? Shut up' I said and she mugged me.

'Make me' she said and I looked at her before she started laughing.

'You know what you doing, I don't think you even ready for all that yet anyways' I said and she sucked her teeth.

'Whatever'