Chapter 18

Kissing her thong, he tore it into pieces. He took a moment and looked at the goddesses laying naked in front of him.

Bending her leg he kissed her foot fingers and then suck her thumb toe, swirling his warm tongue on her thumb toe, she felt knots in her stomach with such sensation.

Trailing kisses along her feet he reaches her treasure, avoiding the main part, he kept teasing her. He keeps licking, sucking her inner thigh. He wants to make her crazy for him and his touches. Furthermore, he bites her inner thigh and gives a lick on her vertical lips.

Ai… Aiden, please ahhhh.

She was moaning for him. Begging for more, but the beast was not letting her go easily from his pawn. He wants words…

Ahhhhh… Aiden, please… Ahhhh

“WORDS KITTEN”. He said dominantly, not leaving her. She was on his mercy today. He licked her inner thigh near her princess part and suck their hard. Sucking her to his heart content, he left her skin with a pop.

Looking at her from between her thighs felt an art to him. He was going crazy looking at her expressions. She was opening and closing her eyes in pleasure, tongue rolling on her dry lips to give them hydration.

He took her one bosom in his one hand while the other was busy in removing his pants. He can wait anymore.

“I NEED ASSURANCE, KITTEN, ARE YOU READY TO BE MINE FOREVER? ARE YOU READY TO BE FUCKED BY ME?” he asked dominantly while holding her from her neck, not too tight, but enough to roll her eyes in pleasure.

“Ye…yes Aiden… I WA…want to be….ahhhhh.

Without letting her complete her sentence, he shoved his whole dick in her hole in one go.

“ FUCK KKK KITTEN, YOU FEEL HEAVEN EVEN AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO MY CHILDREN “.

He stayed for sometimes to let her adjust to his size. He took her mouth in his and suck her lips to divert her mind from pain. Chewing her lips, he smashed her boobs in his both hands and pinched her nipples. She gasps and he entered her.

When he felt her relax, he starts moving inside her with a slow pace. She moved her hands on his back in pleasure, and taking that as a sign, he increases his speed of fucking.

He was thrusting her hard and fast while kissing and sucking her nipples.

“FUCK KITTEN, YOU WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME ONE DAY”

He chocked her enough to give her insane pleasure only he can give.

Holding her neck with one hand he keeps sucking her bosoms thrusting into her sweet nectar while his other hand was busy folding her ass cheek.

“Open your eyes and look at me, I want you to see you are giving you this pleasure, and only I can hive you this pleasure” he ordered and thrust hard.

Fucking her for half an hour, he was near his climax and was she.

“Hold it for me ahhh kitten”

With last hard thrusts, they both came from their high.

Aiden fell upon her sweaty form and nuzzled her neck after placing soft kisses.

Taking his head from her neck, he asked ever so gently, “are you ok, kitten? Was I too rough?”

“No, no, I am fine. Even i… I enjoyed it a lot" she said embarrassingly and hide her face in his chest.