Chapter 1

CALISTA'S POV...

A crying baby that's what i am right know. I feel like to cry loud and loud. I am alone, alone in this world, no one by my side who can take care of me and my babies.

I was a happy naive girl who believed everything which was thrown in her way but not anymore i guess. Still i need to live for these wonderful gift, given by a cruel geartless monster.

He took my dignity along with my heart, i don't know when i fell in love with him but i did.

I will never forgive him for what he did to me.

FLASHBACK...

It was a month now thay i have seen him with thay woman not in a good position. She was sitting on his lap and they were kissing each other. I wanted to share my happiness with him, that i am pregnant with twins but he had to ruined everything.

 I wanted to share my happiness with him, that i am pregnant  with twins but he had to ruined everything

I thought he will at least like me if he came to know about his babies, but it's opposite. He was enjoying his bachelor life again. He enjoyed being with different women, how can i forget,that he is a playboy. Famous among ladies.

I tried to stay away from him but my hormones are taking a troll on me. I couldn't even help byt get mesmerised by his hotness, how can someone looks so irresistible and handaome.

I always wanted my baby to be like him, but after realising his true identity i am not. I want my baby to be a gentle man who will respect girls and not play with them.

It's been a month that he is trying to talk to me but i am not in my right senses to talk to him. That woman is also not in the mansion anymore, her name was Melissa.

Here standing in front of his office door in the mansion, i was about to knock when i heard my name, so i stood there for sometimes. I am not a person to eavesdrop but after listening my name curiosity got the best of me and stood still.

"Calista was just a revenge for me nothing else"

That's yhe line which shook my whole existence, a sob escaped my lips. I place my palms on my mouth to prevent from sounds.

 I place my palms on my mouth to prevent from sounds