Chapter 15

**AIDEN’S POV**

“Ahhhh… Please leave me…please…ahhh” a man was shouting!

How the fuck can I leave you? Huh, you fucker… With that, I start punching him…

How dare you touch what's mine? HOW DARE YOU LAY YOUR DIRTY HANDS ON MY WIFE?

I was kicking his already broken bones. He was screaming…

“I… I will né…never lo…ok aaa…t any woman again… Just leave me aaaaaaaaa” he was shouting…

I broke his fingers one by one after plucking his nails… Cutting his hands…stabbing his heart.

I was about to do more damage when Leo took a hold of my hand… He immediately dragged me, but I was not done yet.

My inner possessive beast wants more of this fucker blood on his hand, and I just did that…

Thudddddddd.

Turning around, I shoot his both eyes… He screamed so loudly that everyone shiver at the intensity…

“THEY WERE LOOKING AT MY WOMAN”…

Thudddddddd.

I again shot him and this time on his head between his eyes.

“THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR GETTING CLOSE TO MY LOVE. MY OBSESSION”.

**AUTHOR’S POV**

“WHAT THE FUCK MAN” shouted Leo once I am out of my man sight.

You are insane… They said.

They were looking at his eyes searching for something maybe but the only thing they saw was…

MADNESS, MADNESS for her. Obsession for her…
LOVE for her…

“YES, I AM INSANE. THE ONLY SANITY I HAVE IS MY WIFE AND KIDS, AND NOW THEY ARE FUCKING GOING AWAY FROM ME. ME A MONSTER LIKE ME DON'T DESERVE HAPPINESS”…

With that, he went inside the car and banged the door, hardly enough to scare his friends. He started his car and roared it on the lonely, deserted roads. His was not someone who will be weak and cry. But his wife behavior is making him weak. He is losing his damn patience with her. He won't be able to live without his kids, mostly his princess.

Furthermore, he was not a man who believes in everything, every happiness. Likewise, he was okay with his darkness but now that he had found a tiny light in his dark world, he is afraid to lose it, but maybe it is now too late to capture that light again.

Not only that, but he was ready to do anything so that she could forgive him. It was not easy for him to love her, but he did, and now he is not even regretting.

Now she didn't want him near her and her wishes will only be fulfilled by him. He will make her a queen, even if not with him…

On the other hand….

Calista was restless, do not know why, but she was?  As the day passed by, and she couldn't find a single trace of her babies father who claimed to lobe her infinity.

She was unknowingly waiting for him at dinner time, but he was not there, how can she forget that he always came late at night and leave early morning, without meeting her?

All her works are done by maids here. She refused, but they didn't let her do anything.

The next morning, when she was busy with her children, a servant came down with her luggage and asked when will she want to more out?