Chapter 7

**AUTHOR’S POV **

After getting ready, calista was standing in front of the mirror and weeping. Every girl dream to have a beautiful wedding with ger price charming but calista was having the opposite case. She was also getting marry but not with her price charming but with her tormentor her nightmare, but little did she know that this nightmare has waited long to have her in his arms.

She was looking beautiful wearing white dress but the glow on a bride face is not there on her serene face. Not only that, but she doesn't want to be here in the first place, but she has to for the people who have supported her in her crucial time.

Busy in her thoughts, she didn't notice arms wrapped around her bulging stomach. She was yanked softly towards a hard chest, looking up she faced Aiden her babies handsome daddy, the reason of her loneliness, the reason of her sleepless nights.

Pregnancy has been messing with her damn hormones…

Turning her towards himself, Aiden place his knuckles on her soft cheeks which has become full and then trace her lower lip with his thumb pad. She shivered under his intense gaze, which was set upon her lips.

“Leave me, please” she whispered in a heavy voice.

“Never gattina” Aiden replied huskily, which was making a whole zoo in her stomach because of her pregnancy.  He was tracing her panty with his fingers…

“i…I will never be yours again” she stuttered while enjoying the havoc creating in her body by his calloused fingers.

Suddenly, his long digits wrapped around her swan like neck and give a squeeze but not hard enough to hurt her but enough to make her wet between her creamy thighs.

“YOU ARE MINE, GATT INA. ONLY MINE. I WILL DESTROY WHOEVER WILL DARE TO SNATCH YOU AWAY FROM ME. I WILL BURN THEM ALIVE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES”. He shouted in a dominant tone.

She closed her eyes, feeling the pleasure building in her body by his dominance, and let out a husky sigh.

His eyes darkened in desire seeing her uneven breath and cursed loudly "FUCK IT”…

With that, he smashed his rough lips on her soft one and sucked it like he is sucking her soul pouring his insecurity, anger and sadness on her lips through that kiss…

He licked her lips and wanted to enter in her mouth, but she was not letting her inside, so he took her lower lip and bite it hard enough to draw some blood from it. He sucked her blood from her mouth, giving her goosebumps.

Frustrated with her denial, he pinched on her nipple and she shouted in pain, taking the opportunity he entered her mouth and tasted every corner of it.

Satisfied with his art, he left her panted and then both of them left to church.

**FLASHBACK ENDS **

Reaching the mansion, she was looking at the beautiful luxurious house which still amaze her at its beauty.

Aiden took a hold of her delicate hand and moved inside the mansion. Seeing her, the servants were delighted to see her again because she is the only one who can tame their ruthless boss.

Moving upstairs, she was heading towards her old room when Aiden stop her. “ Where are you going kitten, here is our room”… Saying so, he dragged her with him to their room.

The word “OUR” is giving her chills. She never in her wildest dreams thought that she will share a room with this monster.

Changing into a comfortable night dress, she slumped her body on the soft silky sheets and closed her eyes in pure bless. Aiden was looking at her every move with amusement.