Chapter 16

**AUTHOR’S POV**

Calista wanted to talk to Aiden about them, their divorce, but she was confused that how to start it. Because she was the one who rejected his advances.

Now she was not thinking about herself but her children, that's what she thought. She was not someone who will be focused only on herself, but now she was considering herself behind their children. She was supposed to consider them while taking a decision.

Furthermore, she was standing in front of his room, which was theirs some days ago but not anymore. Likewise, she was anxious whether to go inside or just reverse her steps. Taking a deep breath, she knocked on his door….

After waiting for some minutes, when there was no sound, she knocks again…

Another 10 minutes passed, but there was no sound. Now she was worried about Aiden. What if something happens to him? Because he is not a deep sleeper. He was always conscious even in his sleep, that's how mafia made him.

Without waiting for another second she rushed inside and met with an empty room which was dark and feeling cold to her like his behavior nowadays. Looking around for a while, she found none, so she took her steps back to move out, but a deep voice stopped her in her track…

“What are you doing here?” a husky and rough sound reached my ear, which made her shiver.

She closed her eyes and an unknown emotion passed her eyes. She was feeling something. Not only that, but she was standing exactly at that place where she first time surrender herself to him in his room. That time it was only lust for him and humiliation for her. But now things are different. Today, she is feeling something deep in her stomach.

“ I… I wanted to talk to you.”… She stated with nervousness.

“About?”… Came a deep and quick reply.

“ I would rather not divorce. I mean, what about Theo and tia? They are small now, and need both of their parents. They don't need an incomplete family.” she spoke with difficulty because of his constant gaze on her.

She was feeling nervous under his intense eyes like a teenage girl. She is a teenage girl, but not single. A married woman.

“ Hmm. Don't worry about them, we can cooperate. They will be with both of us.” he replied coldly.

Waiting for her to say something else, he stayed quiet, but when she was unable to speak another word. He asked to be alone.

She softly left his room and went towards her children room. She laid down on the bed and looked at their children.

Not only that, but she didn't know what she was feeling. Likewise, she was feeling empty, as if something is missing. She loves Aiden, but was afraid of his profession. She knows she loved him, but what if he changed, what will happen then?.

Thinking about their lives, she slept… Unaware of a certain brown eyes which was looking at his family with soft eyes.

______________

After one month…

She has not signed their divorce papers yet, whenever she tries, her heart denies. Thinking a lot about everything, she came to know about one thing that she doesn't want this divorce. It will take time for her, but she wants Aiden in her life. She has seen him becoming cold with her again. After one week, it will be AIDEN’S birthday, and she hasn't thought about her gift.

Today, she was in a happy mood because Aiden ate her handmade food after a long time. She was sitting in the living area watching some show on TV, and Theo and tia were with their nanny.

After some times, she hears footsteps and heels clicking. Looking at the scene, she found herself experiencing an ugly emotion which she never felt before. She was jealous and envy as well as anger. She was feeling like to slap that face.

Likewise, she found a girl coming behind Aiden wearing a sexy and revealing dress with high heels. Furthermore, she was beautiful, high cheekbone, slim waist, curves not so much but enough to drive someone crazy. Not only that, but she was a hot and beautiful girl in CALISTA’S eyes.

She felt extreme jealousy….

Without looking at her, Aiden move upstairs with that girl towards his study. She was sad that he didn't acknowledge her but in fact he was smirking looking at her facial expressions.

It was the last strike from him to make her express her feelings. He knows she feels the same for him, but was uncertain about their lives. But he wants her to be sure that he will not let anything happens to her and his family again.

He loves them. Like crazy….

She moves towards her room and sat with her babies on bed, they were playing with toys.

“ Hey babies, how are you doing? You know, your daddy is so, so bad. He went away without saying hello to me. Dirty daddy. Right?” she complained to her kids who in return smiled at their mother as if they know what she is saying, and she is literally sounding like a child who was not getting her favorite thing and was now whining about it.

“ Yeah, yeah I know he is your daddy, but you agree with me, right? I know you love me more. He should have said hello to me, but no, he was busy with that chimpanzee. She was like a monkey, but a beautiful monkey”. She whined with a cute pout on her face.

Aiden, who came there to meet his children, after sending that girl away, was looking at his crazy wife. She was looking adorably sexy to him. He was now confirmed that she was jealous, and he was happy to know about her feelings.

He listened all her silly complaints and talking to their children. Not only that, but he just wanted to ravish her… But is it possible? A big fat NO.

He went away, giving them privacy. He knows that she will take a lot of time to adjust again to his lifestyle, but he is ready to wait for her for eternity…

The next morning, it was a new sunrise, a new day, for someone maybe a new hope that all will be right.

After breakfast, everyone went to their workplaces, it was only calista and Olivia sitting in the garden while talking randomly.

Olivia was eating like a starved being who hasn't eaten anything since ages. Pregnancy has made her a little fat. But all in all, she is glowing, she is looking beautiful with a baby bump.

“ I want to apologize". Calista said suddenly.

Looking at her for a while, Olivia said," ohh it's ok, I forgive you Cali”. With that, she hugged calista.

“ What do you mean you forgive me?” asked calista.

“Hmm last week you took my chocolate chip ice-cream. So, you are apologizing for that, I know.” replied Olivia while munching on her snacks.

“WHAT? Dumb girl, I am talking about Aiden.”

“Ohh why though?” she asked again…

Oh, Christ, this girl…

“You know everything going on between us. I was not confident, but now I want to be with him. I intend to apologize for my rude and ignorant behavior. Furthermore, I know he is a mafia man, and he is very dangerous for us. But he has been apologizing for every damn thing, and now I hope to be happy with my babies and hopefully with their father. “ calista expressed my emotions to her.

She was looking at calista with open mouth and shocked expression…

“ OH MY GOD, CALI, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. You deserve happiness. “ Olivia screamed.

“ Jesus girl, just calm down and speak slowly. “

“ So, have you thought about anything?” asked Olivia.

“Tomorrow is his birthday and I want to surprise him. He is also out of town from two days. He will be arriving late at night. So?” caliata looked at Olivia uncertainly.

She was not sure whether it is a good idea or not to surprise him, but she is willing to take risk for him, for them, for their family. Now that she has realized her feelings. She wants to seek his forgiveness and confessed.