“What do you want?” I asked, a bit snippy. His head shot back to face me. He looked amused by my rude attitude. 

“Well I want you baby, isn’t that obvious?” He said and leaned in so his lips were brushed against mine, not touching, but only a hairs width apart. I felt his hot breath on my lips and shivered a bit. I looked at our lips then back up into his eyes. He smirked and backed.

“Raylin, right?” he said. I gave him a confused look and he just looked back at me, waiting for me to answer. I shook my head, 

“Ray,” I said correcting him. 

“Ohh,” he said and put his hands up defensively. “Well I’m Niall,” he said cockily and shoved his hands in his pockets, smirking at me. I nodded and gave him a fake smile. My annoyance seemed to amuse him greatly. He laughed and I saw this as my chance to escape. I walked past him and headed for the door again. 

“Whoaa, not so fast,” he said and grabbed my wrist again. 

“Ow,” I said at his tight grasp. He pulled me in close to him. 

His ice blue eyes were now a dark navy blue. I noticed his face had changed as well, he seemed to take on another personailty, it frightened me. 

“You forgot this,” he said as low as a whispered. I looked down to see what he was holding up. 

“How did you get that?!” I asked as I saw he was holding my phone. I snatched it from him and remembered someone touching my butt before I entered the bathroom. I gasped and pushed his chest, “You ass,” I said. He laughed and gave me that deadly smirk. “Ugh,” I said and walked away from him. I heard his chuckle as I fled downstairs.

“You okay?” Anne asked as I sat back down next to her. 

“Yeah why?” 

She shrugged and said, “You seem a bit, frantic and scared.” I laughed nervously and noticed my hands were shaking a bit. What was wrong with me? I looked up and met Nialls eyes across the room. There was something about them, some kind of spark that was hard to ignore. 

“Ohhh,” Grace said beside me, “Looks like somebody’s got a crush…” She said teasingly. 

“What?!” I said to her breaking my gaze with Niall. She laughed at me and smiled.  “Look, I think I’m just going to go home…” I muttered. 

“What?!!” Anne said, upset. 

“No! You just got here!” Morgan said. 

“I know, I just…don’t feel that great all the sudden.” They gave each other a look then shrugged and gave me hugs good bye.

I walked home alone (or so I thought...) in the dark, breezy summer night. It was nice but there was an eerie atmosphere to it. I got the feeling that someone was following me. I heard a crunch and stopped walking. Goosebumps raised all over my body. I turned around quickly, expecting to see someone, or something. 

But I found nothing.

“Hello?” I asked the dark and waited for a response.

Still...nothing, it was silent.

Finally, I reached my house. I went straight to my room to change into something comfortable. Before I changed I noticed my blinds were wide open. I looked out the window and thought I saw a shadow or something move. But I didn’t see it again. I closed the blinds and changed into a big t-shirt and pajama shorts. I left my hair down and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

Afterwards, I walked down stairs to get a glass of water and found my mom sleeping on the couch. 

“Mom, Mom wake up…” I said, shaking her lightly. Her eyes fluttered and she sat up, 

“Oh hi Rayna baby,” I giggled at her. She called me Rayna baby sometimes, it annoyed me usually but I did sort of like it, coming from her at least. 

“You should get in bed, so you don’t hurt your back,” I told her. She nodded and got up,

”Right, thanks sweet heart. Could you let Joey out though?” I nodded and went to find my puppy. Joey was three months old and probably the most adorable black lab ever.

“Come on Joey, lets go!” I said to him. He trotted outside as I held the door for him. I laughed and sat on the swinging bench outside. I checked twitter and instagram as I waited for Joey. I soon got bored and put my phone in the waist of my shorts and let my mind wander off. Some how it trailed off to earlier in the night and I found myself dazing about Niall. I snapped out of it and shook my head. “No, no,” I told myself.

“Joey!” I yelled and heard him start to make his way back by the jingle of his collar. I then heard a yelp and the jingle of Joey's collar stop.

“Joey!” I yelled and jumped up. “Joey!” I yelled again in hopes of a bark or something in response.

Then suddenly I saw a pair of old nikes and dark jeans coming closing to my house. My eyes trailed up the body; his jeans hung low on his waist and he wore a dark red henley which showed off his lean muscular build. Niall held Joey in his arms and walked over to me.

“What the hell!” I whisper yelled and took Joey from him. Luckily he didn’t fight, and gave Joey right over to me. I opened the door and let Joey inside.

I turned around and hit Niall on the shoulder. 

“Ow,” he said and laughed. I hit him again and he laughed again. I went to hit him a third time but he grabbed my hand and stopped me. 

“Ugh!” I said, frustrated. He chuckled again. “What are you doing here?” I asked. He let go of my hand and leaned back against the porch railing. 

“Living,” he said with a shrug. I crossed my arms and gave him a look. His smile dropped and he looked down and swallowed hard. “Why did you keave?” he asked looking back up at me, changing the subject. His eye brows came together slightly, in a questioning look, his expression was stiff and he looked extremly attractive…

“I uhm…wasn’t feeling good,” I said. He looked at me and narrowed his eyes. I gave him a look back, standing my ground. 

“Well..” He said standing up and walking over to me.

“You left before I got to give you something,” he said, hovering over me. 

“What?” I asked, curious of what he was talking about.

Suddenly both his hands were on my face and his lips, on my own. I pushed him back, disgusted. “What the-” I started to say but was quickly cut off by another kiss. I was about to push him back again but something stopped me. Instead, I got into the kiss and even let him slip his tongue in. My hands found his neck and I ran them through his hair. He rubbed his hands on my hips and up my torso. We both froze, stunned by what was going on. Slowly, we pulled away, our lips were brushed up against each others. Niall smiled and whispered, “Whoa.” I snapped back into it and shook my head. 

“I…” I said and pushed Niall back. I stood there awkwardly and ran my hands threw my hair. “I uhh…” I said again but still didn’t know what to say. Niall just stood there and put his hand on the back of his beck, looking extremly handsome. I looked at him, forced a smile and an awkward laugh, then fled inside. I closed the door behind me and slid down to the floor, sitting against it. 

I heard Niall say, “Whoa,” again through the door and chuckle before leaving my porch.