Chapter 17. Third Round: Making Grape Juice

Start from the beginning

"What do you think you're doing?" Izuku asked with it in a low tone, making the blonde flinch and tremble even more. Before he could answer, he was interrupted by the greenette. "I'll give exactly 10 seconds to apologize before I cut off the only thing that makes you a man." After saying that Izuku transformed his left arm into his Blade, proving his point. That made the blonde idiot flinch and unconsciously placed his hands on his crouch area.

The blonde quickly got on his knees and began bowing to Izuku.

"I-I-I'm so-sorry, Midoriya!!" Denki said as he bowed at Izuku.

Izuku however, pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed in annoyance.

"Not to me, you dim-watt!! To them." Izuku said and pointed to the girls, who were trying their best not to laugh at the scared look on Kaminari's face.

Kaminari then turned to girls and bowed repeatedly while apologizing and promising that he will never do it again. The girls found it amusing to see this and accepted the apology, albeit reluctantly.

The blonde thanked them for their kindness before running towards Kirishima and Sero who was rolling on the ground laughing at their friend's predicament, while Bakugo just rolled his eyes at the dunce face's stupidity and perversion.

Izuku huffed and turning to the girls' direction, trying his best not to stare too much at their exposed midriffs or fit outfits or their long, slender legs, and failing miserably.

"You can all go and change, there is still time before the start of the third round." Izuku said to the girls, while looking away, a blush staining his freckled cheeks.

Toru and Mina noticed the greenette's reaction and smirked at this. They the walked towards Izuku and hugged his arms close to their chests. Making the poor boy yelp and blush even more.

"Thank you, Midori/Izuku!!" They said as they hugged the boy. Said boy tried his best not to faint in the show of attention. That is when a pair of arms wrapped around his neck, hugging him from behind.

When he turned to looked back, there he saw Ochako, blushing  but smiling at him. She then let go and made her way in front of Izuku and smiled.

"Yeah, thank you Izuku." She said meeting the glares of jealousy from Tsuyu, Mina and Toru, the latter not explainable but was made possible.

Mina then looked at Izuku and a mischievous thought came into her mind.

"So, Midori... Among us girls, who do you think looks the best in cheerleader outfits?" That question caught the attention of the other five and stared at Izuku, who was blushing profusely.

As the question registered in his mind, Izuku blinked. He then looked at the girls one-by-one. Said girls blushed as Izuku looked at them, as if he was scanning them.

After a deep breath, Izuku looked at them and smiled. "I think all of you looked great in the cheerleader outfits . If looked great on all of you." He then turned his head to Toru, who was clinging on his left arm. "Even though I can't see Toru, I can tell that the outfit would suit you well."

After saying all that and registering on the girls mind, they all blushed profusely, that steam can be seen coming out of their heads.

"T-thank you, Izuku." Ochako said hiding her blushing face on her hands, with her pinkies out to avoid activating her quirk.

"Y-yeah. T-thanks, Izuku/Midori." Tsuyu, Toru and Mina said in a shy voice.

"Th-thank you for the compliment, M-Midoriya." Momo said, a hint of pink on her cheeks.