So far Kabuto's place had been turned upside down, and his adopted father's death was being looked into again. The man had died a few years back by what was originally thought as a complicated heart attack. They would have to take another look at the body at this point. But Kakashi knew they wouldn't find anything, the boy had been a mole for Orochimaru for who knew how long. He had lived here and no one even suspected him. He knew a few people in security that would be sour over that oversight for awhile now. That was the only thing odd that had happened either.

The Mist team had vanished, they were looking for the bodies but there were a few dead chunin that had been looking after evacuating those injured. Maybe the genin had been taken by Oto as hostages but so far nothing was turning up. Suna of course after realizing that they had been manipulated by Orochimaru weren't happy. There was a total cease fire while everyone tried to make sense of things. Only a few hours ago word had come that the body of their leader had been found in the desert, and he had been dead for some time it would seem.

"So how is everyone?" Naruto asked his father.

"Everyone came out fine," Kakashi assured him. "There were a few deaths, injuries and other things. A few places would need to be rebuilt but everyone you know seemed to come out okay."

Naruto nodded happy to hear that, he figured some people would die in this battle but he was glad that it was no one he knew. It was kind of selfish but he didn't want to lose anyone close to him. He looked down at Hinata's sleeping face and she looked so peaceful. "What about Gaara and the others?"

"They're currently being held for the time being," Kakashi said to him. "Although they were acting under orders they still were involved in a plot to destroy the village. At the most they will be returned soon."

"Dad, could I talk with Gaara before he leaves?" Naruto wanted to make sure that he got through to Gaara. Looking at the boy in that battle had shown Naruto how he could have become in life if things had been different.

Kakashi looked surprised at the boy, "That's odd, he's been wanting to see you too. Well when you're okay I'll take you to him, but I think you have something to take care of first." He pointed to his bed.

Naruto looked down and saw that Hinata was stirring a bit. Kakashi got up to excuse himself, they would want their alone time anyway. He left the room and made sure the door was nice and closed. He turned to face Sakura, Sasuke and all of Naruto's friends. He blinked seeing all their faces. "Uh...yes?"

"So is the idiot awake yet?" Sasuke demanded but people could tell that he was asking if he was okay. He just didn't want to show concern was all.

"Oh that, yeah he's awake but give him a few minutes," Kakashi explained to them all. "He needs a little alone time with Hinata."

"What?" This came from Neji who looked at the wall. He was contemplating looking through it to keep an eye on them. Hinata he trusted, but Naruto, this was the boy that grew up around a porn reading father and flirted a lot before dating his cousin. Plus he had already heard the rumors of Hinata's father chasing the boy out of the compound a month ago.

"Don't even think about it," Tenten nudged him with an elbow reading his mind. He looked like he was about to say something but the look in her eyes, told him it would be too troubling to even try to argue with her at the moment. He just crossed his arms and would keep an ear out, just in case. If Naruto did do anything inappropriate with his younger cousin, then he would feel the boy's wrath. It was the duty of the branch family to defend the main branch after all.

"So will we finally know what the hell happened to him back there?" Ino demanded to know. "I mean we were all told not to talk about it but it was really freaky."