☆ Our First (11)

superepiccatboymaid : kaitlyn!!! KAITLYN!!!!

KaitlynInLondon : Oml, what? I'm about to go to bed and you just interrupted me.

superepiccatboymaid : well, this is way more important!!

KaitlynInLondon : NOTHING is more important than my beauty sleep.

superepiccatboymaid : okay sure, ANYWAY. I LITERALLY BEEN ASKED OUT BY RYAN!!!!!

KaitlynInLondon : WAIT REALLY? So they weren't lying...

superepiccatboymaid : lying about what?

KaitlynInLondon : Lying about Ryan being awake. I thought it was a total fib. But I'm glad he is though- our princess needs his happy ending.

superepiccatboymaid : true dat

KaitlynInLondon : Anyway, where is he taking you?

superepiccatboymaid : grimes

KaitlynInLondon : Ooh, cool. My brother and I went there to watch the sunset once, it is a really beautiful place.

superepiccatboymaid : good2know!

KaitlynInLondon : Also, I'm getting Emma to pick an outfit for you. You gotta look stunning for your prince.

superepiccatboymaid : true true, but i already am stunning.

KaitlynInLondon : True.

superepiccatboymaid : also, wdyt? should i give him it?

KaitlynInLondon : Uhm, why wouldn't you? It's literally so cute?

superepiccatboymaid : yeah, i pick out the best stuff.

KaitlynInLondon : Yeah, okay. And uh, not to break the vibe or whatever but I really gotta go to bed.

superepiccatboymaid : i'm afraid i wont even be able to go to sleep

KaitlynInLondon : Well, uh, oof. Try to, I guess.

superepiccatboymaid : that's harder than it sounds

KaitlynInLondon : For you it is. Anyway, I gtg, clearly.

superepiccatboymaid : okayyyy, bye ttyl <3

KaitlynInLondon : Ttyl. 😬

superepiccatboymaid : hey what's with the emoji?

superepiccatboymaid : kaitlyn?

superepiccatboymaid : ...kaitlyn?

Dylan sighed and rested his phone on his bedside table. His friend, his best friend, Kaitlyn, had a habit of ghosting him (randomly) over text. "Ugh, annoying," he complained as he layed on his pastel blue bedsheet. "Atleast you're not annoying, right Schrö?" He began to glide his palm across the felines head, "Right?"

The feline purred, and he chuckled. "Y'know, I dunno if I'm gonna be able to sleep tonight." He told the cat, which she meowed in response. "You're right." Dylan pretended to understand what the cat said, "I should atleast try. Like Kaitlyn said." The cat began to claw at the frame of Dylan's bed, "No, Schrö, don't do that!" He cried. Eventually, she stopped and curled up next to Dylan. "Awh," he petted Schrödinger until she fell asleep.

"Well, goodnight to you too." He whispered sarcastically as he closed his eyes; falling asleep just like the cat.

☆ ☆ ☆