☆ Sidewalk Smiles (2)

"Ughhhh." Ryan groaned when his alarm woke him up. He rubbed his eyes and got out of bed.

"Sarah?" Was barely able to leave his mouth. He knocked on her door, which she opened.

"I'm awake, don't worry." She yelled.

"Okay. I'll go get myself situated."

"What?"

"I said I'll go get myself situated."

Sarah pursed her lips together and blunk twice, "I didn't understand one word you just said."

"Oh my god." Ryan dragged his hands across his face. His "morning voice" was not it. "I'm just gonna go."

He and Sarah did their normal routine and then they headed off to school.

"Do you even think I'll made any friends?" Sarah asked, she sounded a bit sad. It was only her second day, so she wasn't bound to make friends immediately.

"If you do, then cool. If you don't, I'm always here."

"I mean yeah, but you're boring!" She wined, "And you already have your own, I don't want to bother you."

"You're not bothering me. And I'm not boring, you are! Now hush, we are almost there."

Sarah and Ryan stopped at the street right infront of the school, waiting for the light to change. Ryan's eyes shot to the side when a boy pulled up beside him. Ryan observed the boy, he looked familiar.

His eyebrows flew up when he remembered that it was the boy from yesterday. He stared a little harder, but turned his head when the boy looked at him. The boy raised his hand to wave at Ryan, and Ryan waved back.

The light changed to red and they were both on their way.

"What's up with that boy?" Sarah rubbed her chin.

"No idea." replied Ryan, who was putting his earbuds in.

"Well I gotta go to class now! Bai!" Sarah waved and ran off.

"I should go to mine aswell."

Ryan entered homeroom, he ducked his head when he felt eyes on him. He speed-walked to the back of the classroom to sit. Homeroom was pretty chill for the most part. The teacher just gave them quick warmups, when they finished they could basically do whatever.

☆ ☆ ☆

KaitlynInLondon: Vyyyy!! Come on. Transfer! Transfer! Transfer!

superepiccatboymaid: i dont know if my mom'll let me :/

KaitlynInLondon: But what about the boy you keep talking about? He goes to my school!

superepiccatboymaid: he does?!? omg hold on

superepiccatboymaid: back!! and i have some good news :3

KaitlynInLondon: Please tell me it's you coming here. I'm kinda dying to meet you in person lmao

superepiccatboymaid: you must be a genie because you are correct!!!! and...

superepiccatboymaid: WE'RE MOVING!! :D *cue celebratory music* i might actually be able to come!!!

KaitlynInLondon: YAY. Excited to meet you <3 when are you coming?

superepiccatboymaid: probably tomorrow which is really really quick

KaitlynInLondon: Yes! Well I gtg, homeroom is about to end