THE POWER OF LOVE AND FRIENDSHIP PART ONE (72 TRANSFORMATIONS)

Start from the beginning

"Wha-". Min was cut of by the blue eye demon grabbing her throat and began squeezing the life out of min.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Min shut up awake from her bed and began panting as west rolled down her body. She then touched her neck to feel it. It felt so real, but luckily it was just a nightmare. She then heard her phone buzz and saw a text from mk saying it was important.

                 🐒❤ monkie boy ❤🐒
Come up to the roof. Quick!! It's important.

What could be so important at this hour? She wondered but shrugged if off and decided to get ready.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She eventually made it to the top of her roof half asleep, and saw the others were already there, also half asleep, except for mk.

Pigsy yawns and stretched. "Okay kid, you got us here at". He paused to check his watch. "3 am? Ugh! What's so important that couldn't wait til morning?".

"Oh, my dear pigsy. Sweet, sweet, friend. I'm so glad you asked. I have gathered you here because I have unlocked my next mystic monkey power!".

Tang, mei and sandy looked excited, pigsy didn't really look interested, while min was just curious.

"Ooh, what is it? What is it? What is it?".

"Teleportation?! Cloud walking?". Tang gasp dramatically. "Is it flying?".

"No, it's better than any of that! I have began to learn . . . Monkey king's 72 transformation!".

"The ancient art that has eluded even the wiestmaster for centuries?! The ability to transform into nearly everything? Become an eagle, a tiger, a gorilla, even a kitsune?! The power of a god is in your grasp, mk! show me this power!". Tang demanded eagerly, to which mk chuckled proudly.

"Well maybe my friend here can show you himself". Mk revealed his hand that was now a pug puppy that blinked.

Everyone had different reactions to this as sandy threw up.

"Aww! Hay little puppy hand!". Mei cooed at the hand puppy that began barking and biting her face but she didn't care. "Mk, you were right, this is the best power!".

"I know!". Mk said, the pug hand now biting his face but he didn't react to it either.

"That's the 72 transformations? You called me up to reveal something that's just an abomination, you abomination! Why can't you just be perfect for once in your life?!". Min yelled at mk, who was fearfully hugging his dog arm.

Min blinked, realizing what she just did as she darted her eyes between her friends that were giving her shocked looks from her sudden outburst, then looked back at mk and began laughing nevously.

"Sorry about that. I'm just really tired. *fake yawns* your dog hand's actually a really cool power by the way".

MK blinked and smiled. "Thanks min".

"I dunno, it's less of a power, more of a medical emergency". Pigsy said, his arms crossed as the dog barked at him like it wanted to attack.

"What? C'mon, no I think dog hand's pretty good! Aren't you pugcake baby?". The dog began licking mk until he thought it was gross. "Okay, it's getting gross! Ugh! Stop!".