❀ Chapter 2 ❀

.•°'~~°°_______________°°~~'°•.

᯽ Chapter 2 ᯽

~Pov: Hoseok~

It was my fucking secretary. "What the fuck you think, you are doing?!! Wasn't yesterday at elevator enough?!?" I was so furious while my secretary just giggled, "Don't you remember what happened?" she bite her lips and run her finger on my chest while looking at me.

*Yesterdays night*

~Third pov~

Hoseok is already drunk over heels, barely thinking. "Hoseok you really should go home bro, you're too drunk." my friend said and other friends agreed. "Good idea....." He said and got up but almost fell thankfully someone catch him before he could fell. "Don't worry I will take him home" said the one who catched Hoseok. "And who are you?" His friends asked "I'm his co-worker, and we talk alot, so I know where he lives, no need to worry about him." someone said "Um, okay.... But aren't u his secretary?" "No..." "Um okay nevermind... I might see horrible because I'm drunk, just take him home safely please" one of his friends said while other were already dead sleeping on each other. "No worries." They took Hoseok to the car and ran away with him.

*Present*

"So you literally fucking kiddnaped me? Are you crazy?!!" Hoseok is starting to go crazy "Yes, Hoseok.... Only for you.... My love.... I can't let you go!!" she said as she lay over me. Why is my body so weak... Why am I chained also?!! "I bet you are asking why are you chained huh?" "Wellll.... When I took you to our house I putted drug into your neck with needle and chained you. And let me tell you that you're so prettyyy like this, all weak and hopeless only for me" she said as she giggled and bite her lips "I can't believe you would do something like this, you're so disgusting, why would you do that?!! " she got annoyed "Because I love why can't you understand that! I did all this just for you my love, my Hoseok, please let's be together..." "What? Hell no what do you think?!!! You just chained me and took all my clothes off and you want me to say that I love you? What the fuck is wrong with you?" "We had sex don't you remember!!!?" " We what now?" "When you were all hopeless and weak, we had an amazing night when all you could do is lay and moan hopelessly and you couldn't stop me, and you won't now too since the drug still works just good as it should." she giggled and and couldn't stop enjoying it. "You're fucking psychopath you went over board" "But my love! I did all this for you! I'm crazy in love with you!" "I fucking told you I'm not interested in you and I will never fucking love you, you psychopath." Chaeyoung is getting furious. "I'm really mad at you Hoseok, I think you deserve an punishment. Don't you think my love? " "Don't you fucking dare do something to me you bitch" as he tried to get of the chain but he was too weak to do anything. "Hmmmm, I will and Noone can stop me." started laughing "You sick bitch..."

.•°'~~°°_______________°°~~'°•.

God this is my first time writing something like this please no hate 😭 anyway I will try to update more for u guysssss

Luv uuuuuu byeeeee

💗💗