❀ Chapter 1 ❀

.•°'~~°°_______________°°~~'°•.

Chapter 1

~Pov: Hoseok~

It's been a while since I've been in an nice bar, where is peacefully and with no drama. I also have been really busy with my business work, all the papers must be sign, meeting and other boring stuff. U can't even have freedom at ur own work without someone bothering you or flirting with you.....

(Today's morning)

~Pov: Hoseok~

I'm getting ready for another day of work. Today is big day since we have important business that could boost our company sells. I'm now brushing my teeth and doing my normal morning routine, then I start changing into my dark black suit with white shirt. I need be bit quick so I can be there on time. I call my driver to come pick me up to take me to my company. I'm coming out of my room, where I see maids cleaning my house to be always perfect, and with my bodyguards around my house protecting me, and from paparazzi that would break into my house. I go downstairs to leave the house, where is my driver already waiting for me.

*Time pass*

I'm getting out of the car where is already an paparazzi waiting for me. As soon as I get out of the car, they started taking pictures of me, scream some questions, hit each other, push each other, just an chaos. All my life is an chaos. Thankfully I had my bodyguards who were protecting me from the paparazzi and made me safely go inside my company. As I'm walking, I meet my friend who works at reception, we say hi to each other and go back to our own business. I walk into the elevator. When doors were starting to close suddenly my secretary quickly comes before the doors close. My secretary.... Lee Chaeyoung. "You're late... Again!" I'm now furious, she has been going late almost every day. "I'm so sorry Hoseok, I was stuck in traffic." she was breathing hard like she was running an marathon. "Another one of your excuses, and I told u not to call me by my first name so many times!" "I'm so sorry Ho- I mean Mr.Jung!" she said. "Yeah, yeah just.... Ugh nevermind just get ready for today's big meeting we got today, u know that we can't lose this deal."

As we were waiting for an elevator to stop I felt something touching me. It was my secretary who was touching me. "Miss Lee what are u doing?" "Sir I can't keep this for myself anymore, I love u so much and I can't stop thinking about you please, I really love you. " She started to lean on me, her hands on my chest while she's begging and crying, saying her love to me. God why is this happening to me." Miss Lee get off me we are at work, you can't do these stuff here at work and company." "But sir please.... "she was pleasing as she started to putting her hand between my legs. "U went too far Miss Lee" I push her hard to get her away from me. Thankfully the elevator finally came and I walk away and gave last look to secretary who was on ground and left.

*Time pass*

I'm finally done with my 2 hour meeting, and we got the deal. Everyone at company is now happy and celebrating. As I'm walking from meetings room to my office, everyone is congratulating me at hallway. When suddenly my friends jump into my way "Congratulation!!!!!! U got the dealll!!!" "Yeah! How about we go celebrate what do u say?!!!" I sigh "You guys know I don't like parties and celebrating." "Pleaseeeeeee it will be fun!!!!" "Yeah! And it's really nice bar!" "Fine but not long okay?" I said annoyed. "Yes! Great we will meet u at ______ bar around 10pm!" as I see my friends running away. I look at clocks and it's 8:30pm. Just enough time for me to get home and get ready.

*Back to the present*

Me and my friend are sitting at VIP seats getting drunk, dancing, enjoying and some also getting steamy between each other. But I'm here just drinking alcohol and peacefully just listening to music with closed eyes and leaned on seat. When suddenly an loud shots of guns and screams were starting echoing through the bar. I quickly looked where the sound was coming from. And it was 2 groups of gangs shooting each other. There's never peaceful bar here is it? But one guy caught my attention. 'Wow he is so beautiful....' said to myself. His beautiful white snowy skin, cute pink kissable lips, cute nose and amazing looking face and hot body. How could such an cute boy be in a gang and be this dangerous . But while I was staring I had weird feeling inside me that I never felt... my heart was beating fast.... Could be that I..... Suddenly one group ran away and other following them. And I'm just here staring as my love at first sight is running away.... But who could that be, what's his name, God.... You are making me go crazy over that boy.... "Did someone caught ur eye? You're blushingggggggg" They were teasing me "Shut up and mind your own business" I said and they laughed and kept drinking.

*Next morning*

I opened my eyes when sun light hit my eyes and groaned. "What time is it... "Next to me, someone was laying on me. "What the fuck happened...?!?!" The person on me smiled and said "I love you my amazing boss".

.•°'~~°°_______________°°~~'°•.

I hope u enjoyed Chapter 1 of this book. Get ready for Chapter 2. Have an amazing day/night. Don't be a silent reader, vote and leave comment ;)

Byeee love u guyss
💗💗