Jackie then looked up at them, baby blue eyes dazzling with pure light and love.

"She's got his eyes," she whispered, bringing a shaking hand up to wipe at her cheeks. "Those pretty green eyes that break so many hearts."

Harley's breath hitched next to Lucas, and the older man turned to look at his boyfriend, who was crying right along with Jackie. Lucas brought his arm up to rub his back, leaning down to plant a kiss on his head.

"You want to hold her?" Jackie asked, gesturing the infant slightly towards Lucas.

"I- uh- okay," Lucas stuttered anxiously as suddenly the fragile, tiny human was placed in his arms. The little girl's pale, perfect skin was a stark contrast against Lucas' calloused hands and tattooed arms. He turned so that Harley could have a better look, and the other man just melted at the sight of the baby.

"What's her name?" He asked Jackie in awe.

"Anastasia Catherine O'Reilly. Ana for short," Jackie shrugged.

Axel's daughter. The piece of him that he had left behind.

Harley laughed, nodding as he shifted his gaze back onto Ana. "That's a real fitting name for her. Sounds very strong, and I know she's going to be a tough one."

Lucas was soaking up every moment with Ana, taken away that she was really here. Then the baby blinked open her eyes, and Lucas' breath left his lungs. Two sparkling, emerald eyes stared back at him, the same ones that his best friend and first love and the true love of his life shared. He could never get sick of looking into those eyes, he was instantly mesmerized.

He became loyal to this little girl just as he had to Harley and Axel, vowing to protect and stand by her for as long as he breathed. He had already made a promise to her dad, but he was going to make a promise to her too.

Lucas was brought back to reality by the sound of the nursery door creaking open, Harley coming back with a warm bottle in hand.

"Here," he whispered, extending the milk towards Lucas for him to take.

"Thank you, love," he smiled, propping Ana up with his arm as he brought the bottle to her tiny lips. She drank intensely, gulping down the milk faster than Lucas used to throw back tequila shots.

Harley leaned against the wall with a sly smirk on his face, watching Lucas feed Ana.

"You look hot as fuck feeding a baby," he commented crudely.

Lucas snorted, fixing his boyfriend with a playful glare. "Wow, Harls, watch your language around the children."

"She'll have an extensive vocabulary. It's good for her."

The playful mood the couple were in during the first wake-up quickly died when they were woken for a second and third time in the night, one involving a horrific diaper blow out.

It was safe to say the two men were zombies the next day, barely awake as they sipped on their coffees at the kitchen table and Jackie made her way downstairs with Ana held closely against her chest. The mornings were a lot quieter now that Daniel was in Mexico and Elijah had moved in with Nana.

"What's going on, boys? Had a rough night?" She asked innocently, looking refreshed with a healthy glow to her skin.

"You could say that," Harley grumbled.

"What happened? You two look like death," she glanced between them, sitting down in a chair with Ana still tightly wrapped in her arms.

"Your demon child happened," Lucas sat back, pointing an accusing finger at the tiny baby.