9 |AS YOU SAY BAMBINA|

Hellooo lovelies ❤️Hope you all are doing well

Hellooo lovelies ❤️
Hope you all are doing well..
Soo here is another chapter for you all..
Enjoy <3
......

SICILY, ITALYMARCH, 159:00 AM

SICILY, ITALY
MARCH, 15
9:00 AM...

Five days, It's been five whole days since am here in Sicily. Daily I get to know new things about Bull. The Things I got to know are He have anger issues he doesn't have control over his anger which am yet to see, then He Intakes Alcohol and Even Drugs which I will literally not to let him. Then I got to know he is Non-vegetarian, I mean The way all food on dining table is always veg i thought he was also a vegetarian but He said he Asked Diana to only cook veg from now onwards. And One more thing I got to know is Teddy and he doesn't like each other much. He calls teddy "Tiny creature" and teddy well he is always barking at that Bull.

And literally seeing them both fight is the most funniest thing ever. You know yesterday we all were having dinner when Bull asked me to have my food that too with a little sweetness and Boss teddy was so angry he barked at him and Then Bull got angry and he shouted at him and teddy ignored him. Godd his face was sight worthy. Hehe.

Well Now let's focus on my New resolution which is I am gonna Stop Mr. Romano from using Drugs. Well its easy said then done cause Mr. Bull here is addicted to drugs and alcohol, He drinks alcohol as if he is drinking Orange Juice. But I will try my best to Stop him from using Drugs. And Am Also thinking of being Friends with him.
Currently I'm standing outside his Office thinking if I should go in or not. As I want to be friends with him I have to talk with him right? But He is In his office from past three hours doing God knows what. I think I should go in directly. But what if he got angry? Oh come on its not like you are scared of him. That's right, am not Scared of him. With that I just opened the door and brag in his office. Only to come face to face with a drool worthy sight.

There He was sitting On his Chair behind the table with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows as he kept his veiny Hand on the desk and other other one holding his phone. He had his specs on which literally made him look drool worthy. His sharp jaw was clenched as he talked on the call. But I have to say My man is handsome. My man huh.. when did this happened?
I meant he is handsome. Yeah that's what I meant. Shutting my oversmart brain I looked at Bull who was already looking at me. He gave me his sweet smile and Cut the call. He stood up from his seat and made his way to me.
"Hi bambina. What are you doing here?" He asked Motioned me to sit on the couch. I passed him a smile and took the seat.