Chapter 15 Animany Totally Insaney

Here's the shows name-y

3rd POV

"Hold up! I said cool it!! Are you for real?!"

Down in the Iwato Chamber, where they kept all the giant monsters known as the Numbers, Scratchman Apoo, leader of the On Air Pirates and a subordinate of Kaido was currently fighting X Drake, a secret member of the marine who was posing as a pirate and was able to become a Tobi Roppo.

"Scratch Boom!!!"

Drake moved out of the way as an explosion occured where he was standing moments before, "I've figured out how your attacks work!!" he exclaimed, "At a glance it seems like your techniques strikes randomly, but that's not true! They follow your line of sight, your target just needs to hear you!!"

" You're giving the game away!! Whatever, man!! I've got three numbers backing me up!! You're screwed anyway! Check-it-out!!" Apoo yelled.

He was about to attack when the door to the chamber smashed open as Yamato ran through, still holding Y/n under her arm, "Drake...!! Apoo...!! Why is one of the Tobi Roppo here with an informant?!"

Apoo, knowing that his plan of winning over Drake to his side was a bust, decided to change his sights to the Oni Princess and her small monkey thing.

"Lady Yamato~ Have I got some news for you~ Let's rap!!"

"Not now! And I've cut ties with Kaido, so I'm not on your side!!"

"For real?! Then you'll really wanna hear this~!"

As she ran towards Drake, she grabbed her mace, dropping Y/n in the process, "I'M FREEEEEEEEE!!!!" he yelled as he flew into the air.

"Don't get in my way!!" Yamato yelled as she swung her mace towards Drake who barely blocked it with his axe and sword.

"Wait, Yamato!! I've abandoned Kaido too!!" Drake shouted.

"Really?! My bad, Drake!! I've got to run off then!! Onigashima and The Flower Capital are at stake!!" she quickly apologized as she jumped over him and busted through the exit door, "Come on Y/n!!"

Wha? Oh, right!" Y/n said as he flew after Yamato.

"FUGA!!!!"

They turned around to see one of the  Numbers had busted through the wall and was chasing after them.

"Fuga! What the hell are you doin'?! Damn it!! I can't miss this chance to get Yamato on board!" Apoo shouted. He turned to the two other Numbers, "Follow me, you two!!"

Before the two giant could react, Apoo began running ahead.

"You're not getting away, Apoo!!" Drake shouted as he chased after him.

(Time skip brought to you by Y/n pretending to be a cloud)

"Lady Yamato, please hear me out!!"