Chapter 13 The Mythic Clash

3rd POV

3rd POV

Y/n and Yamato were laying on the ground, resting from the they're intense fight.

A loud voice suddenly rang out, "WE HAVE NEWS FOR EVERYONE ON ONIGASHIMA!! A BATTLE RESULT!!!"

""STARW HAT" LUFFY, THE REBEL WITH THE HIGHEST BOUNTY, HAS BEEN DEFEATED!!"

Y/n bolted up, "WHAT?!!" he screamed.

"AFTER "STRAW HAT" LUFFY WAS SLAUGHTERED BY KAIDO SAMA, HIS CORPSE WAS DROPPED TO THE DARKEST DEPTHS OF THE NIGHT SEA!!"

"THE KOZUKI SAMURAI AND YOUR CAPTAIN HAVE FAILED!! WHO WANTS TO BE NEXT!? DO ANY OF YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?! KAIDO SAMA IS ON HIS WAY TO OVERSEE "CLEAN UP". BUT HE IS WILLING TO GRACIOUSLY ACCEPT YOUR SURRENDER!!"

"IF YOU RAISE YOUR HANDS AND SWEAR FEALTY, YOUR LIFE WILL BE SPARED, AND YOU WILL BE WELCOMED INTO THE FOLD!!" 

"SCREW THAT!!!" Y/n yelled as he jumped to his feet, "Yamato!! Get up!!"

"Wha-" Yamato jolted awake.

"We gotta go face your old man!!"

Yamato blinked for a moment, then her face split into a wide grin. She got to her feet as well and the two began running.

"WE'RE COMING FOR YOU KAIDO!!" they shouted in unison.

(Time skip brought you by Y/n and Yamato going up the floors)

"THIS IS KOZUKI MOMONOSUKE!!"

Y/n and Yamato looked around.

"LUFFY *Hiccup* ENTRUSTED ME WITH A MESSAGE!!"

"Is he crying again?" Y/n said.

"LUFFY IS STILL ALIVE!! HE TOLD ME HE WOULD DEFINITELY MAKE IT BACK!!"

"SO PLEASE, KEEP FIGHTING!! EVEN IF IT HURTS, EVEN IF YOU HAVE NOTHING LEFT!! I IMPLORE YOU TO KEEP FIGHTING UNTIL YOUR VERY LAST BREATH!!"

"BECAUSE LUFFY IS GOING TO WIN!!!!"

Y/n grinned, "That Chibinosuke. Who does he think he is pretending to be so brave."

They burst onto the roof and ran to the edge. They looked down to see Kaido standing at the edge of the island.

Yamato took a deep breath and shouted with all her might, "KAIDOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

Kaido looked up at his daughter, "Don't you mean "Father," Yamato!!"

"That bond has chained me for too long! I'm here to free myself!!" Yamato shouted.

"I'm here too also but I think this is a personal thing between you two and so I'll keep quiet!" Y/n said.

Kaido transformed into his beast form and flew up to face them.