Chapter 2 Shake Down

3rd POV

3rd POV

Raizo's eyes bugged out, "Y-Y-Y-Y/n sama?! You're alive?!!"

"You know this guy?" Luffy asked.

"Of course! This is Kozuki Y/n sama!! The second son of Kozuki Oden!!!"

"Ah? So he's Momo's brother?"

"You know Chibinosuke?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah! He's a real brat!!"

Y/n threw up his head and bellowed with laughter, "Yeah! My brother is a real stuck-up, isn't he?!! RE HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

The two share a laugh about how Y/n's brother is a stuck-up twat.

"Ah... I haven't had a good laugh in a while." Y/n said leaning as he leaned back, his arms holding up his body, "Anyway, like Raizo said, I'm Kozuki Y/n."

"I'm Monkey D Luffy, and I'm gonna be King of the Pirates!" Luffy said.

This made Y/n's eyes widen and his jaw drop, "You're.... Luffy?"

"Huh? Do you know me or something?"

Y/n suddenly jumped up to his feet, "It's you!! It's really you!!! I can't believe it!!"

"How do you know me?!" Luffy exclaims.

"Ace talked about you! I'm friends with him!!"

(Time skip brought to you by Y/n and Luffy fighting over the oshiruko)

"You're lyin'!!! I can't be wakin' up to this kind of bad joke, Kaido!!!"

"It's true!!"

"WAAAAAH!!!" Queen wailed, tears pouring down his face like the mighty waterfall of Wano, "My sweet Komurasaki!!!"

"Hook up your light scroll snail, Wororororo....." the snail he was holding laughed.

"Hey!! Show me the Flower Capital!!" Queen screeched at his goons.

"Y... Yes, sir! Right away, sir!" the goons said as they dragged out a giant snail.

"Huh?! Hey, you!! Hey! Balloon!!"