Chapter 8 The Most Oden

3rd POV

3rd POV

The four were running down the halls of Onigashima. Gen in the front and Luffy, Yamato and Y/n following him while beating up Beast Pirate members.

"What?! You mean that little boy is the real Kozuki Momonosuke?!!!"

"Yep!! I would know my brothers stupid face anywhere!!" Y/n said as he sliced up another pirates.

"And all the vassals are still alive." Luffy added.

"Whaaaaaat?!!!" Yamato exclaimed.

"Now let me take these off, like I promised!! You just want 'em removed, right?!" Luffy said as he grabbed the cuffs on Yamato's wrists.

"Actually... Just to be sure... take them off and throw them, far away!! I don't think they'll explode... But just in case!" Yamato said.

"We could have got rid of them sooner but she was being a big baby and refused to let me pull them off!" Y/n said.

"Shut up!"

"Make me!!"

While the two were yelling at each other Luffy closed his eyes and breathed in and out, the Haki gathered in his hands and the cuffs scrunched up like they were made of paper and he ripped them off and threw them away.

"They're off!!" Yamato exclaimed.

And then...

BOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!

The four were sent flying

"AAAAHHH!! WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEE!!!" Gen screamed.

"HOT!! HOT!! VERY HOT!!!!" Y/n shouted.

"I can't believe... THAT COW GORILLA!! HE REALLY WAS GOING TO KILL ME!!!!" Yamato shouted as tears spilled from her eyes.

They all landed on they're feet, except Gen who landed on his face, and then looked up at a balcony where they could see Kaido, his All Stars and Momonosuke.

"Well, that settles it!!" Yamato yelled as she held up her mace, "I no longer think of him as a father!!!"

She was about to charge when Luffy held her back, "Wait, Yamao!!"

"It's Yamato!!" Yamato shouted as she tried to pull away from Luffy's grasp.

"Well, we made it in time, but we're not the ones who start this battle!!!" Luffy said.

Suddenly shouts filled the air.

"The Akazaya Samurai!!!"

"Where'd they come from?!"

"The mink kings!! They're alive!!"

"Uh-oh, this ain't time for drinks!! Grab your weapons!!!"

And then 9 voices, loud and clear, merged in to one and shouted in unison.