Episode 1 part 4

Începe de la început

Hong Jin-kyung
"There was definitely chemistry there but we'll see I mean it's only the first episode"

(Back to the girls tent)

So-yeong
"Yeah but the tallest one I think out of the whole male group would be Hyeon-joong".

All girls are agree with what So-yeon said.

"But what do you guys think oh jin-taek does?"
She asks the girls

Yea-Won
"I feel like he's a business owner"

A-yeong
"I feel so too, because his suit gave off a very sophisticated vibe maybe he even tailors for suits"

So-yeon
"He definitely looks like one though, I'd be so happy if I was right".

Ji-yeon
"I personally don't know, I can't even tell his age"

(Hosts)

Cho Kyu Hyun
"Do women usually gossip about men like that?".

Hong Jin-kyung
"Yes we usually do"

Lee da hee
Nods along with Jin-kyung

Cho Kyu Hyun
"Yeah cause they were suddenly talking about the restrooms or facilities and now they're talking about the men".

(In the men's dorm)

Si-hun
"For first impressions, they all have different vibes".

Se-hoon
"I found Ji-yeon attractive, her skin is so pale.

(All men agreed with him)

Se-hoon
"When I saw her walking down I was like woahh, as she seemed so white and pure, that's my first impression of her".

Si-hun
"Her skin is so pure, I like that tone but yeah I think we like the same women regarding first impressions"

Recognizing the tension rising Hyeon-joong speaks

Hyeon-joong
"Remenber guys this is only our fist day here"
He laughs suddenly causing them all to laugh.

Se-hoon
"On the other hand there were Jia, she was fabulous and she was even wearing sliver wedged heels".

Jun-Sik
"She was definitely the most glamorous out of all of the girls".

Si-hun
"I'm not even sure if I'll even get to talk to her before this is over".

Hyeon-joong and Jun-Sik
"Why?"

Si-hun
"Because she didn't seem all that approachable"

Jun-Sik
"Ahhh yeah, she looks very different when she doesn't smile."

Si-hun
That's why I can't approach her when there's no expression on her face, cause I have no idea what she's thinking or how she's feeling".

Hyeon-joong
"I get what your feeling, but I think the best first impression for me was A-yeong"

Si-hun
"Yeah she was very attractive, she had this type of aura that was open and positive about her"

Hyeon-joong
"Yeah, cause as we were getting water there was only three cups there and she let us drink and she decided to have none"

Jin-taek
"Yeah she was very thoughtful of us even though this is our first time meeting eachother"

Hyeon-joong
"I think that she's younger than us atleast, she just has a bubbly personality and this smile"

Jin-taek
"Haha this is only our first day, chill, but her smile is definitely one to remember.

(Interviews/thoughts)
*basically everyone voicing their best first impressions*

Hyeon-joong

"The one who gave me the best first impression would've been A-yeong. She has this type of aura and personality when she was around people. She was open and kind, it was really a breath of fresh air".

Si-hun
My best first impression would've had been Ji-yeon, her smile was really beautiful.

Se-hoon
I think that Ji-yeon is the person whom had the best first impression on me, her skin is really fair and her shy smile was pretty as well.

Ji-yeon
My best first impression was Si-hun, who walked together with me. When we walked around the island together, he was really nice to me and overall was fun to walk with.

(Hosts)

*They look at the footage of Ji-yeon and Si-hun*

Cho Kyu Hyun
"They look really good together"

Hong Jin-kyung
"Yeah and they're both slim, pale and attractive as well it's like a all in 1 package".

(Back to first impressions).

Jun-Sik
"Yea-Won and A-yeong made the best first impression for me as they were both are very stunning and are close to my ideal type.

Yea-Won
"Jin-taek, is the one who drew my attention the most. When he showed up wearing his sunglasses I felt his charisma".

Jin-taek
"So-yeon, the one sitting next to me caught me eyes first, and I think we had a pretty good conversation".

So-yeon
"Jin-taek was very responsive with everything I said".

Jia
"To be honest, none of them is my ideal type as I think it's too early to talk about it."

A-yeong
"My best first impression would've been Oh Jin-taek, as he helped me out multiple times. But I can't really determine whom is my ideal type as I'd like to personally get to know them, like take them on a date or simply just talking cause isn't this what the island is made for?"

(Hosts)

Hong Jin-kyung
"It ain't easy saying stuff like that on the very fist day"

Lee da hee
"Yeah both girls I found really charming as theyre not afraid to voice their own opions".

Cho Kyu Hyun
"They both are honest".

End of Episode 1 part 4