Like last season, the 4th round mission is producing.

Each member has to choose a singer and proceed with arrangement and production.  And in the 4th round, a singer produced by the contestant will stand on stage instead of the contestant.

In other words, the stage of verifying your ability as a producer is the 4th round.

Who are you going to produce?  I thought about it for a bit, but the answer was already decided.

The singer I chose is Jaewon Kim.

I'm about to put the youngest in the 4th round.

As a result, the broadcasting station camera took a little longer to catch up with the work sketches this round.

However, something slightly embarrassing happened.

Indie singer Seo Han-ul, who is emerging as another dark horse this season, pointed me out as the singer he wants to produce.

After hearing the story through the production team, I politely declined.

The reason was that I had to carry out a mission, and the album preparation work was overlapping, so I couldn't take time off.

But damn it.

Seo Han-ul, accompanied by a broadcasting station camera, visited me at the company.

"I-Chan."

Like an indie idol, his smile was sad.

“I wrote a song for Chan Lee.”

I obviously refused, but maybe he didn't hear about it.

The spirit of the heart was slightly activated and then turned off.

He had a clean mask, a gentle smile, and a calm yet taciturn look, but he was a talkative guy.

To put it in a good way, it means to have a chatty mind, but to put it as it is, it means to have a noisy mental world.

“I was inspired by Chan Lee’s performance in the second round last time…”

Then he played the demo without even thinking about listening.

“This is a song for Chan Lee.  Are you okay?"

the song was very good

"It's good."

When I nodded, Seo Han-ul's face brightened even more.

"Thank you. I thought you would like it. Let's make a great stage for us."

"No. I'm not saying that."

this guy. He seems to have taken the word that the song is good as saying that they were allowed to produce him.  This is difficult.

Instead of frowning, I smiled slightly and tried to persuade Seo Han-ul based on common sense.

"Senior. I'm also a 4th round contestant."

"I know."

You know?

“I also have to perform a mission, so I have to arrange and produce my own singer, but I don’t think I have enough time?”

"We'll be on time, Lee Chan-san, no matter what."

Seo Han-ul, who had desperation in his bull-like eyes, looked at me pitifully.

Annoyance creeped in.

Broadcasters.  Seeing that he followed Hanul Seo with a camera, that means he wanted this format.

Anyone can see that it's against fairness.

Of course, it wasn't a situation where I couldn't cover it with my ability.  That's because it's annoying.

Yeah, no matter how talented you are, you don't have to deal with this kind of thing.

He's not even our kids.

"I think it'll be difficult though. I think I won't be able to do either properly if I try to do both."

Sorry.

I bowed my head and raised my head, trying not to make eye contact with Haneul.

There was also a calculation that he would not be able to cling to it any longer since I had made his refusal so clear.

However, the other side appeared with a very great background.

“Mr. Lee Chan?”

The elevator door opened and PD Ki Yoon-gu appeared.

Ki Yoon-gu, the main producer of <Survival, Music Genius>.

He is the same person who put me into the program after being cast because of my friendship with writer Jung Hae-seong.

Ha, the story changes when PD Ki Yoon-gu asks for it himself.

"Is PD-nim here too?"

When I greeted him with a shy smile, Gee PD also smiled as if he was troubled.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?"

well, what are we going to talk about.

I let out a small sigh and nodded reluctantly.

Okay, let's hear what you have to say.

Gee PD, who took me to the landing, sighed heavily and opened his mouth.

“It’s because of Tae.  The bulletin board went crazy.  The phone calls come in like sparks, and the mailbox explodes."

What is it my fault?

“How did the production team not know that it was plagiarism? Didn’t they check it beforehand? Didn’t they rehearse properly? If you're going to be like this, quit the live show. Why are you doing it when you can't even do it properly?"

It wasn't entirely wrong.  every single one is true

“Did you get money from Mega Entertainment? Did you start by putting a dot on Tae for first place?This and that. Close your eyes. They recognized someone who was not even good at it from the third round. It's a mess."

I don't know who it is, but they just said the right words, well.

"So what?"

“Now it's only a halfway point money program, but the image is very shit."

it's shit. What do you mean? Jung Hae-sung's friend has a great choice of language.

“So we all got together under the director and had a meeting.”

I felt like I knew it without even listening to the back story.

As PD Gee said, in order to restore the image of shit, something groundbreaking is needed.  But when Seo Han-ul, who is on the rise in popularity, said he wanted to produce me, it must have opened his eyes.

“I wonder what it would be like if the best stars of this season, Lee Chan and Hanul, showed something similar to a romance?”